Do you prefer Luffy, Naruto or Ichigo now?

Do you prefer Luffy, Naruto or Ichigo now?

Attached: Eo-YtrnXUAEg8xi.jpg (1710x900, 361.56K)

Ichigo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nardo>Luffy

Gon

Naruto>>Ichigo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shituffy

Ichigo is literally non character, I’ve read through Bleach in January so I now what I’m talking about. Watching Luffy do shit is like chewing the same gum for 1000s of chapters, and Naruto is a raging homo and a hypocrite. Overall, I prefer Luffy.

lol

Fuck Luffy shitty Goku ripoff

Gone Feces

Ruffy >= Naruto = Ichigo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gon

how?

homophobe

Sisters....

I've always preferred Ichigo. And I see that Luffy didn't manage to escape the 'Chosen One' destiny like his contemporaries.

Gon is the superior protag

Attached: Hunter-X-Hunter-Gon.jpg (1400x700, 85.27K)

Ichigo. He never cared about being the best, so it doesn't feel like bullshit fate handed him his success despite being an annoying retard. All he ever wanted was to fight for protect what mattered and I find his seriousness strangely more enjoyable along with improving comedic moments.

Fpbp

FPBP

>not a retard
>not an outcast
>handsome
>cool and calm
>confident
>adored by many
>good taste in women
>never cry on-screen
>have a cute tomboy childhood friend
Ichigo is a far better shounen protagonist than Naruto and Luffy

If only there's Shonen Jump board to containe these cancers.

>not an outcast
>not a retard
>calm
>never cry on-screen
LOL

Cope