One Piece

He was right all along, but you called him a schizo.

Attached: ww.jpg (1536x2048, 688.59K)

Be careful they will try to delete the thread because they know how dangerous our infos are. Stay safe WsWbro and never take your meds again

>Schizophrenics.... are RIGHT
WTF I love Oda now?

Schizo AND racist.

>Make the racist conspiratory former government worker 100% right all along

Alright, what the FUCK did Oda mean by this

Stay safe, WsWchads. They are monitoring our discussions.

Someone probably told him about Snowden.

People who called WsW a schizo were denialfags who refusd to accept the Gomu Gomu being special

Model God: Nika Nika no Mi*

mods killed the threads with actual discussions great

Kek they delete the only thread thats generated discussion and keep all the shitposting one up.

I want to keep talking about Shanks. Original post:

>All jokes aside, it is obvious that Shanks only ever cared about Luffy because of the fruit, right? He was kind of a jerk before Luffy ate the fruit. That's why he "sacrificed his arm for the new era" too, I suppose?

I do recall Shanks seeming like a good guy when meeting Mihawk, but he's pretty intimidating otherwise like when he met Whitebeard and the gorosei. Maybe he's just tired of the status quo and hope for Luffy to change it?

Attached: shanks.jpg (1304x567, 248.25K)

would you expect anything else?

opbros the janny is going nuts

Rate my mockup of awakened Luffy bros

Attached: Picsart_22-03-09_13-16-40-796.jpg (1434x1080, 226.05K)

They are upset that Tranny Piece is exposed for what it truly is.

i miss old OP shenanigans and abilities
i miss old franky and chopper particulary

These all look pretty good to me honestly

Attached: rhblloo4g8m81.jpg (1600x1600, 300.22K)

...what was he right about?

Literally who?

Nika the Sun God and the special devil fruit

whats wrong with jannies?

Attached: 1628372250896.jpg (3500x3500, 3.86M)

>Koby is a tranny faggot
kek

THE PIRATES WILL KEEP MOVING UNTIL ALL
CELESTIAL DRAGONS ARE DEAD.
FLOODING
FLOODING
IS COMING

Makes sense lmao

The Alien King of the Sun Joyboy the Great is real and alive and its souls inhabits the rubber fruit of legends.

>they/them
what the fuck is wrong with zoomers?

The Gorosei bloodfarms, the children of the Adam Tree, reptile zoan users in the WG

they are odadrones

>OH MY JOYBOY-SAN
>OH MY NIKA-SAN
>OH MY GOMU GOMU-SAN

>it is obvious that Shanks only ever cared about Luffy because of the fruit, right?
I mean he was hanging out with Luffy way before he ate the fruit.

what the fuck is happening fucking retarded mods deleted thread with 150 posts and where am i supposed to post now?
is this one right? or is it gonna get deleted as well
fucking hell

CLEANSING CLEANSING
IT'S COMING
CLEANSING CLEANSING

ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO WAS BE PIRATE KING, I NEVER WANTED TO BE NIKA, I SWEEAAAR

ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS SAVE WANO, I NEVER WANTED TO BE JOYBOY, I SWEAAAAR

JOYBOY WILL CONTROL THE SEA AND KILL 80% OF THE POPULATION IN THE FLOOD. WE HAVE TO ALLY WITH THE WORLD GOVERNMENT AND THE CELESTIAL DRAGONS TO DEFEAT LUFFY

Attached: 6hoqzrqleav71_1.png (289x462, 195.51K)

Holy shit we're actually getting a the full East Blue storyline?

Huh. Well now I'm interested. They better not beat a villain per episode.

Sisters... Are we speedreaders?

Attached: IMG_20220309_123802_065.jpg (982x1280, 247.53K)

What's the point of Roger existing when there is the better Joyboy?

Attached: tumblr_4dc91bb9000b6f6eefafe7d5759241a6_2fd7db3c_540.jpg (540x304, 58.77K)

Oda uses too much diologue post time skip. Crazy how much more shit happened pre time skip but we have less chapters

NONONONO HE CAN'T BE WORTHY
IT WAS ALL PREORDAINED

>OH

Attached: Carrot ghost.jpg (460x506, 30.22K)

The Strawhat is joyboy.

One Piece pre-TS was a whole different thing. Don't underestimate what pressure does to a guy.

>mister janitor, there are 20 threads about One Piece!!!
>*deletes the two popular ones, so people make more*
>My job here is done.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mqvwd45pFu1qz4rgp.png (500x278, 157.79K)

Gonna get axed just like cowboy bepop

Is the strawhat changing sizes?

>mindbroken schizos hallucinating that a mindbroken schizo was right about thing they hallucinated

Every single time

Look I'm willing to put up with a lot of shit but the strawhat being haunted/a brain slug is not one of them.

Cowboy bepop was never good. One piece is so good that even HBO can't ruin it despite their best of effort.

It's stretching

>Roger just happened to meet a guy who also has CoC and the potential to become massively powerful
Yeah fate shit was always here.

I'm slightly less upset now but still not happy

Is it Joyboy, THE Joyboy or LE Joyboy ?

Probably two episodes per island besides Morgan/zoro

Attached: Nami wants to fuck sanji.jpg (965x596, 51.88K)

Nah you can't read and just like the memes. Shanks respects Luffy especially after noticing how serious he was against the bandits.

OH NO NO NO JOYBOY IS THE FUCKING STRAWHAT

Yeah but netflix is doing it. That whole industry is cursed.

It's not a brain slug, it's transformed somehow. Oden prophesied the joyboy would come to wano, Luffy brought it with him. Roger also had the same strawhat. Now its awakening.

SaPu killed SaNa

only Oda can make so much people obsess over his manga like this, and more than 1000 chapters / 25 years into it too. say whatever you want about this asspull, but the guy is a master of writing interesting stuff and surprising the reader. I bet he times his damn breaks with the crazier cliffhangers on purpose too

Shanks probably planned everything from the start desu, he's probably the Aizen from One Piece

You coping hard hbo is not in charge it xeflix.

(Le heckin') obviously.

nah
Pudding only joined Sanji's harem. But Nami will always be his no.1 wife

Attached: a22df17394e0bf84cf60b68f1d6e53f1.jpg (1080x712, 243.43K)

Yeah there is no one better at hype than Oda honestly.

So you are saying Naruto and MHA are a masterpiece

Morgan can be one episode. I guess they could work as two, one with setup (baratie 1, krieg 2) and one as action.

It's like, people freaked out when Ace died because he was the most popular character but it was in service of the overall story. If Luffy's character is harmed it's probably for a reason.

Attached: 01293293824.jpg (760x685, 200.1K)

Guys I think it actually might be the fucking hat

Attached: a324ba4994410feb4fbf1627a8e83061.jpg (480x572, 50.02K)

>say whatever you want about this asspull
But that's the thing it wasn't an asspull. He's been telling us it was gonna happen for years now

Attached: 6b6a20d3537dffd096da6c22670300ab.png (926x655, 286.96K)

SaPu and SaNa can coexist

Attached: Sanji with Pudding Nami.jpg (800x1133, 599.78K)

You mean Nami's harem?

>HANCOCK HAVING ANOTHER MAN? NOOOOOOOOOO I DONT WANT THAT I WANT HER TO THINK ABOUT ME FOR 10 YEARS AT LEAST

I just get everything from torrents, what's the difference? Aren't all anime adaptations bad (I haven't seen any)?

>The hat is joyboy
>Blackbeard's belt is sadboy

The live action will be shit. Besides hiring a very pretty woman for Nami (good job) and a nigga for ussop and arlong (also good jobs) every other casting choice ranges from they might be able to do it to what the fuck did they just hire a Troon?

>If Luffy's character is harmed it's probably for a reason.
Nah it's gonna be fine I have no worries.

Attached: 1646763129221.png (975x578, 494.54K)

Attached: 1646605705092.png (600x968, 660.03K)

No one was "angry" ace died. They were upset. Some fans were adamant to not make Luffy a chosenfag that's why they chimping out.

I'm ready for the shitstorm, I hope there're watch party

Attached: run.png (598x781, 429.47K)

>>Blackbeard's belt is sadboy
Nah Law's hat is sad boy

It's not like Koby and Helmepoo fucking matter. At least apperance-wise Helmepoo looks perfect, a real whoopsie.

If things do play out like some people in these threads are speculating it could be complete dogshit but I'm holding off until the actual reveal in a few weeks because I'm sure Oda understands how risky this stuff is and doesn't want to undermine Luffy.
Remember the cliffhanger of Oden returning from the dead before a break? this situation feels incredibly similar

>Oda wouldn't be that much of a hack fo have Roger have the Gomu Gomu
>Instead someone more special has the Gomu gomu

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 144.8K)

Netflix puts progressive SJW nonsense in all their shows. They ruined death note and bepop before. Also they budget series super cheaply and their CGI crew is fucking abysmal.