I really can't respect or take Gege Akutami seriously

I really can't respect or take Gege Akutami seriously.

Besides being a Naruto ripoff, look at how bad his art of Jujutsu Kaisen is compared to the rest of Shonen Jump.

Attached: -VQRAus2KvF.jpg (2000x2076, 1.33M)

>Naruto ripoff
Chosen One?

Ling? I'm coming!

Everything.
Itadori and Sukuna = Naruto an Kyuubi
Kakashi = Gojo
Nobara = Sakura
Zenin clan = Uchiha clan

And so on...

Even I draw better than this

The similarities end on the surface level.

Embarrassing

I thought you was talking real shit, but it seems it's just bullishit.

>And so on...
Mhmm. Mhmm. Go off.

the most distinguishable art in the pic, why is Gege art so soulful?

It's peak fiction.

Attached: 1646595182220.png (1512x1512, 1.37M)

I don't get what would be wrong with that, the action and explanation being two separate entities is actually nice

The point is that the image represents the entire manga without missing anything.
> Non-character enemies. Literal insects on two occasions
> Main characters that do nothing besides beating things up
> Nonexistent character writing
> Pages of explanation when are the end of the day it's just A punching B

I've read like 50 chapters in one seat, I guess, it was until the long hairrd kid lost his mom and then turns evil, can't remember and one of the things that keep me interested was the art.

Beautiful drawing =/= Good art

>Nobara = Sakura
dont insult sakura like that

More like

Itadori and Sukuna = Naruto and Kyuubi
Gojou = Saitama and Killua
Yuta = Shinji

Those influences were specifically mentioned by Gege in past interviews

Did you read the manga? The only fight that resembles that is the Kirari fight, which was a filler fight to lead-up into Hakari's entry into the cast.
None of the statements you also made are applicable, aside from Yuji beating a lot of things up, I struggle to see where you drew those conclusions from.

>there were enemies based on bugs! Two of them!
lmao, you seem so desperate

Sakamoto and Asta looking good

Its not a Naruto rip off, it's an all shounen jump rip off

it's a naruto ripoff in the sense that they're both shit

What's everyone's hypothesis on Rika still, not that we know there's a break.

A shikami? Or is it possible for curses to actually return? I'm not sure which one I'd buy more. With how long Rika was shown as tourmenting Yuta, with him going to the extent of trying to kill himself, I feel like it should be abit traumatic for him to have her around still

Attached: FKl18jpUcAImF9z.jpg (1680x1120, 71.88K)

it is good and it conveys action better than most.

Now that we*

I want her to have passed on to keep the integrity of chapter 0's ending. Plus that means Yuta is a schizo that just named his shikigami Rika.

post your work

Attached: 1646834750571.png (658x962, 860.3K)

My theory is that Yuta's Cursed Technique is summoning a Shikigami, which he unconsciously used as a child to bind Rika's soul when she died. Her soul is no longer bound so the real Rika is gone, but the CT is still there, so Yuta can now summon the "Rika" Shikigami(maybe its form and personality got influenced by Rika's soul over the years?).

It would be an interesting dive into Yuta's psychology. On the one hand he didn't really enjoy Rika's company, lementing how she isolated him from everybody. But on the other he began to feel rather lonely without rather around and made a new version to cope.
With the notion that Yuta is the next Gojo, Rika probably has to play the same role for him that Geto does for Gojo. The person that you just can't let go of for better or worse

Attached: FM2F0gFaAAU6UWu.jpg (1453x1324, 73.63K)

+ The fact Yuta can copy techniques though has me wondering whether he may be able to copy special grade techniques but only once as a limitation. Copying Geto's cursed spirit manipulation but only being able to keep Rika in his Inventory

In fact, what if Yuta's CT is an inherited technique from the days of the Sugawara house, and him summoning Rika will make Uro realize that he's not from the Fujiwara clan? That seems like an obvious way to make use of her established connections with the Fujiwara.