Gintama thread

I just finished it. Why isn't Gintama popular here? The final movie isn't even that old

Attached: Gintama.jpg (1255x656, 253.81K)

No one wants to wait 100 episodes for it to get "good"

because Gintama is popular and Any Forums is contrarian.

not enough Kobayashi Yuu psychotic screeching
why would they even hire her and then decide not to use her most of the time?

Hi OP, Gintama discussions were soulful and many people had inside memes back before 2015.
Modern Gintama threads leave a bad taste in my mouth.
Before I leave though, I'll just say this.
Gintama is the best manga I've read.
I've read 2000 manga. Not the most in the world but a fair amount.
It's the greatest work of fiction I've read.
I've read some Dickens, Moby Dick, some Austen, a dozen Shakespeare plays, and probably a few hundred novels to maybe a thousand novels. Again not worth bragging about but worth mentioning in passing.
I'm reading Gintama in Japanese for the first time (it's not 4th or 5th reread) and I discover new shit every time. Like how Umibozu's hair commercial arc was entirely foreshadowing for his backstory.
Anyway, the manga is amazing, the anime is mostly great too, I hope you enjoyed the ride user.
DONDAKEEEEEE

Attached: Eu6YnlQUYAkPBGG.jpg (787x1200, 173.32K)

>Why isn't gintama popular here?
You're an idiot.

Some niggers just have to derail the threads every time.

Attached: 1614890823288.jpg (1280x927, 316.52K)

I honestly didn't like the last movie. the direction was terrible and the budget seemed to be the same as for a normal episode

Shit got way to gay near the end with all that friendship and goody two-shoes bullshit.

But who is Kintoki?

It tossed the parody and became a normal battle shounen

The Kintamaâ„¢

It was popular 10 yeasr ago, it lost its appeal and now it's over

It is still very popular in Asia.

Attached: toh.png (841x773, 762.38K)

[Judas] is garbage but I noticed the whole batch is 1080. Early seasons got a BD release or did he upscale that?

This was too good.

Attached: gintama-kanketsu-hen-yorozuya-yo-eien-nare-iphone-xs-max.jpg (1242x2688, 400.39K)

The manga ended years ago bud

So then why is One Piece popular ?

Gintama is decently popular. It just ended, so there's barely a reason to make a thread. It got some pretty good threads near the end of its run though and isn't that disliked.

who's the glasses old man? gengai?

because sorachi meticulously wrote and storyboarded every part of it.