Kurapika should have lost

kurapika should have lost

Attached: pooresdefualt.jpg (1280x720, 57.74K)

>get power boost designed to beat that guy
>got the element of surprise
>wonder why he won

I like how you can create your own OP as fuck Nen
>my ability is to instantly vaporize anyone directing hostile intent towards me

Whichever phantom troupe member you are, cope

no
kurapika was based for killing that homosexual

nen only become strong once you put stupid limit on it
kura will job to anyone who isn't a phantom troupe fag

Nen can be compared to a water flow who become more powerful the more pressure you put on it

>>my ability is to instantly vaporize anyone directing hostile intent towards me
it would work if you sacrifice a lot and the less targets possible

Attached: WPG-1-2.jpg (600x400, 27.98K)

Does that mean that if you limit your power to just one person then it means you can basically have complete power over that person? To the extent of controlling their minds?

And Kurapika won because?
This world building makes no sense. It basically doesn't matter how strong you are because some 12 year old can decide that his ability can only be used against you and therefore you will lose 10/10 times no matter what.

>kura will job to anyone who isn't a phantom troupe fag
are you already forgot he's one of the more capable nen user in the ship if not the most? oh yeah, that chapter already released years ago so of course you are

>OH MY SCARLET EYES

How did he defeat one of the strongest members in 6 months training?

Attached: kurapika.png (739x415, 276.9K)

it's depends on your nem
each person depending on their soul/personality will become really good with a specific type of nem
then you need to train yourself to create an ability with "rules"

it can be as dumb as
>oogaa me punch hard
and finally they're way to make your nen stronger
1)training
2)risks
wich is what i've said earlier, conditions and rules you can put on yourself to increase your power

for Kura, he made his powers op for like 10 guys in the world and if he use his powers on anyone else, he would immediatly die, so he got a massive power boost
Gon also use an absurd risk during the Chimera Ant arc where he ask to just take everything for power to kill Pitou, wich he get and stays on the verge of death and almost would have never recovered from it

>Does that mean that if you limit your power to just one person then it means you can basically have complete power over that person? To the extent of controlling their minds?

if your nen is about manipulation, and you decide your nen will work on ONLY that one guy, and you will be absolutely dead under absolute pain after one use

you will get an absurd power boost yes

Attached: Nen_Types_Diagram.png (562x405, 46.9K)

I see. Thanks user.

>for Kura, he made his powers op for like 10 guys in the world and if he use his powers on anyone else, he would immediatly die, so he got a massive power boost
what is he limiting again? he used his emperor eye during that one time when one of the princess died, among other time

It's dogshit writing user, don't fall for it.

Attached: 5c8babee97cd1e8d8189cbe5450ceace.jpg (600x851, 388.15K)

when was the last time this type matters?

he reread the chapter where he explained it and i got things mixed up because it's been years and kurapika is honestly such a fuck you to the nen system

basically when that fag use emperor time, he can use every type of nens wich gave him in exchange of having his lifespan reduced and can fall sick (aka every cope mangakas use to get a free power-up with "consequences")

so every fingers get a chain with specific abilites,
the 2 most important are judgement chain and Chain Jail
judgement chain: that faggot can auto-kill you if you break a rule he put on
jail chain: just a chain who wraps around someone to immobilizes it, that chain got buffed by a condition using his own judgment chain to only use it against the spiders

tldr: kurapika is a badly written characther who got op abilites because he sacrifices shit

Attached: reverse-troll.gif (97x90, 27.36K)

>these are the hunterchads i keep hearing about
pfffft
oh nononono

Attached: __makise_kurisu_steins_gate_drawn_by_gizensha__cd29ee33d7259604be40c80ed12bc1b4.jpg (300x378, 46.82K)

It was great and fitting as is, people obsessed with power levels and trying to make some sort of air tight "logic" of it all while being oblivious to their own ignorance and hypocrisy as they pick and choose what's "logical" might think this fight doesn't work

It's blunt and dark, showing how far Kuropika is willing to go, how his power can destroy anyone in the gang and how he doesn't ultimately derive any satisfaction from it.

so he basically limit his 2 fingers to ~10 people for hyper OP power while still having 8 OP finger that he can use for free?

It was worth it for the "Who's dying next?" image alone