One Piece

>I know, it'll probably happen. If only because it's a shonen manga. But it still feels off, if you get what I mean. The Admirals are guys who've lived Luffy's lifetime multiple times over and no doubt have trained themselves to near perfection. Same with Yonkou. If some random kid just appears one day, trains for a few years and beats them all it'll feel really cheap unless you chalk it up to "fate".
>Like I said, even Roger started out as a kid (in Rayleigh's flashback) but it still took him decades until he met Rouge and had Ace to become Pirate King. If Luffy does the same thing in under half the time, it'll make Roger look like a scrub and make Luffy out to be some child prodigy genius born of fate to deliver the world sort of like the chosen one Naruto. And I don't want that to happen.
>Mon 02 Oct 2017 20:12:18
Bros... Pastfag anons keep getting BTFO by Oda...

Attached: __link_morrigan_aensland_nami_nico_robin_monkey_d_luffy_and_9_more_street_fighter_and_6_more_drawn_by_oda_eiichirou__3005b1c79edfe5cbf1aa57b1fc22fa6a.jpg (1568x1145, 619.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDG-DRz8zp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WanoBros... I have Wano's theme song right here: youtube.com/watch?v=mDG-DRz8zp0

So what’s the issue with chosen one type characters? Is it because most people are losers who are very self-conscious so they take refuge in “impossible” “against the odds” “underdog” type MCs because that’s where it hits most to home?
What if authors that do this chosen one trope do so not because they want to follow a done and done formula but because they have a infatuation with Jesus or something else deeply rooted?

>If you don't like literal chosen ond god reincarnation, with super special devil power, you want a loser!
Nice strawman. Luffy was never a loser, he always had good genes and certain qualities. Don't mean we have to enjoy this shit

Narutochads... we kneel...

Who gives a shit? We read OP to tie up loose ends. No doubt Sun Wukong will spike up sales from the powerlevelfags

How would you feel if Law's sister was alive?

Attached: 1.jpg (800x820, 251.93K)

Imagine Joyboy's disgust when Roger protected the Celestial Dragons' slaves in God Valley.
This is why instead of making him become Joyboy, he got a fatal disease.

Would be pretty neat.

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-134109~2.png (1067x427, 56.57K)

Liquid Luffy vs Solid Luffy vs Naked Luffy

CLEANSING CLEANSING
IT'S COMING
CLEANSING CLEANSING

ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO WAS BE PIRATE KING, I NEVER WANTED TO BE NIKA, I SWEEAAAR

ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS SAVE WANO, I NEVER WANTED TO BE JOYBOY, I SWEAAAAR

Attached: 6hoqzrqleav71_1.png (289x462, 195.51K)

So tell me why do all believers of christ take refuge in Jesus ? He was a child at one point too. He had powers then as well
I never said he was a loser. I was saying irl losers self-insert themselves as fictional character who prove they can achieve what a chosen can do without being chosen because they accept that they are not special irl themselves

Logia Luffy ready to kick Kaidos ass

Is Kaido a groomer?

Attached: 1.jpg (759x454, 135.24K)

There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams. Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the final words he said:

"My fortune is yours for the taking, but ONLY IF YOU WEAR THE STRAW HAT OF LEGEND, IF YOU ARE THE REINCARNATION OF AN IMMORTAL SPIRIT AND ATE THE RUBBER FRUIT. I left everything I own in One Piece FOR THIS SPECIFIC PERSON."

Ever since, pirates from all over the world set sail for the Grand Line, searching for One Piece, the treasure that would make their dreams come true, BUT ONLY ONE OF THEM WAS DESTINED TO FIND IT SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING.

Attached: images - 2022-03-08T150345.246.jpg (300x168, 10.61K)

How will you feel when we get this scene with Luffy and Blackbeard VS Imu?

Attached: 7c76e230667717b1039fc6b5ba30adde.jpg (735x667, 116.93K)

Every Yonkou were groomer.
Whitebeard and Ace.
Big Mom literally birthing people to groom.
Kaido grooming King, Ulti and Page One
Shanks grooming the Alien King of the Sun, Joyboy

I wonder if Oda will ever explain some mechanics on why adults can change bone size.

>I KNEW IT! I WAS RIGHT! THAT WAS A GOD FRUIT THAT I WAS PROTECTING!!
>Now let me tell you how mermaids are just kidnapped human females.

Attached: FK4U929VEAE9aUp.png (510x251, 78.71K)

The Sage of Six Joys

Monkey Drum Luffy

>D stands for drum, because Nika is the god of drums
>Will of D first mentioned in Drum Island
>Monkey drums are actually a thing

Attached: 41rBQSXGzFL._AC_SY580_.jpg (339x453, 19.7K)

>Nami finding another man? I don't want that! I want her to think about me for a long time! 10 void centuries at least!

Attached: luffy.jpg (424x400, 18.6K)

OHHH MY PROPHECY OHHH MY WILL OHHH MY CHOSEN ONE.