Anime about a character who feels like she's useless and good for nothing, can't find a purpose

>anime about a character who feels like she's useless and good for nothing, can't find a purpose
>she never ends up finding a purpose other than using herself as a sacrificial lamb to end the suffering of mahou shoujo (and failing)
For what purpose?

Attached: 1634222242979.png (1200x926, 1.61M)

to make you sad

So her obsessor could steal a piece of her being and force that piece to live in the obsessor's Neverland Ranch until the sequel we're never getting

Urobuchi is a hack
Now feel sad while there's sad music playing please

>For what purpose?
You've already answered your own question. She's a selfless dork.

Some people find purpose in helping others user.

Attached: E7pgBobVUAAuHgD.jpg (1417x797, 116.88K)

You do not understand. Madoka is an utterly selfless being with a massive messiah complex. By saving others, does she fulfill her purpose in the universe. She is literally Jesus.
This is why she will always be the antithesis of Homura. Homura out of selfish love wants to sacrifice the universe to preserve Madoka-but Madoka would rather sacrifice herself to preserve the universe.

Attached: 9a1e816608c089e15ac3f7aa911643ed.jpg (472x1136, 795.9K)

I think the purpose was to make an edgy magical girl anime where one of the characters uses guns

I love chuuni Madoka!

Attached: 1627758022112.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

For depression.

>Madoka is an utterly selfless being with a massive messiah complex
And how did she get that complex? What in her circumstances reinforces it? Meduka is just a dumb plain as white rice dork who one day acquires a psycho lesbian stalker and the next day decides to sacrifice herself for the universe's sins. But other than that, she's barely a character. Better described as an accessory to Homura if anything. Why didn't literally any other meguca in history also get the bright idea to become Jesus? Did none of them suffer as much as the girl who did nothing for a month until walmart came knocking on her door? What did Anne Frank wish for? Probably another wish for a cake. I mean Joan of Arc wished for it to be sunny in France.

>Why didn't literally any other meguca in history also get the bright idea to become Jesus?
did you watch the show?

to make you feel the FEEEEEELS

i just watched 1st season and it was kino
cant wait to watch the movie and s2

how do you watch like 8 hours of madoka content and come up with this dumb shit

yeah now go watch the movie right now its great

Watch movies 1 & 2 too, or at least the OP

Attached: __kaname_madoka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica__sample-37d6e2ba35e4c7c2e8de74d5b00fe56c.jpg (850x596, 139.11K)

The show is called Madoka Magica but actually it's about Sayaka and Homura.

Attached: Sayaka takes off.gif (320x400, 4M)

Madoka is just shit user

>it was kino
go kys.

Based take

Bak