Gundam Cucuruz Doan's Island

New trailer just dropped.

twitter.com/g_cucuruzdoan/status/1501491532003622912

Thoughts on the CGI? It's a bit of a shame that even a mecha animation powerhouse like Sunrise can't source manpower to do 2D mecha. The CG's decent-looking, though soulless.

Attached: FNZavGqVkAIUoEC.jpg (848x1200, 199.64K)

Don't forget to buy our toys

Attached: FNZfmlXVUAMqLNF.jpg (1200x682, 256.59K)

>Thoughts on the CGI?
It's shit.

Is this going to be a full length movie or what?

It's a proper movie.

I still can't believe they're turning Doan's Island into a movie of all things.
At least it's not the salt episode but that at least had some actual plot relevance

Attached: gundam salt.jpg (1536x2048, 224.44K)

Who would have thunk a Gundam episode Tomino was so ashamed because of massive amount of QUALITY ended up getting this quality treatment?

Attached: FNV5kGNUUAwLcwB.jpg (900x1200, 193.73K)

Attached: FNV5nbcUcAA2vTx.jpg (900x1200, 184.69K)

Needs a longer snout

>It's a bit of a shame that even a mecha animation powerhouse like Sunrise can't source manpower to do 2D mecha
They still do though it largely depends on the director of thus product

Attached: Gundam G no Reconguista - 10 (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).webm (640x360, 2.82M)

If i want to watch greco, whats the best way. I've heard people praising the compilation movies.

Thus far the movies are the best bet because it was specifically made to make it less grating in comparison to the TV version. They uploaded the first movie on their youtube channel with subs.

thats cgi. you can tell from the lack of smear frames

You're retarded

That scene was animated by Araki (Death Note, Attack On Titan) as the episode was co-produced by WIT.

Should I watch the G Reco movies or the show? I know the last movie hasn't come out yet

>Should I watch the G Reco movies or the show?
Wait for the movies to finish. So far from what people say they're superior to the show.

Tetsurou Araki directed the episode, he didn't animate that. That scene was animated by Takuma Ebisu.

>Why yes I also use sakugabooru

Fuck off retard

Just watch the show, or wait for years for the films to finish.

>sakugafags living rent free in your head
Cry some more.