One piece is now as terrible as naruto, bleach, and other generic shonen

>one piece is now as terrible as naruto, bleach, and other generic shonen
So Any Forums likes it now, I'm guessing?

Attached: 06f002c2fc28efffb8063f318e0860d3.png (500x281, 166.53K)

Youre trying too hard.

Naruto is great kys

One Piss stopped being after the time skip

I wouldn't know, dropped this shit soon after the timeskip

You need to be 30+ to browse Any Forums

Attached: Jobffy.png (753x547, 436.94K)

I've been watching it since 2010 and i enjoyed everything except for dressrosa arc

I will always love the strawhats

Attached: strawhats.jpg (700x392, 67.55K)

>now

If the rest of One Piece was Oda's feces smeared on every page, it would still be better than Naruto

So Luffy ate the fruit of a past adventurer that lived 800 years ago, fell in love with a mermaid queen, befriended a 1000ft elephant, and hid ancient weapons around the world able to topple any existing power structure that ties with Roger’s treasure the one piece. Am I following it right so far?

you have school tomorrow

I stopped reading after all of sanjis character progression in whole cake got erased from his brain.

What happened now?

He's done that already and it's worse than Nardo. At least Naruto never pretended to be anything more than a chosen one story

>i was able to piece this all together from a brazilian monkey spoiler on plebbit

Attached: 1646647232806.jpg (585x488, 28.38K)

>Naruto never pretended to be anything more than a chosen one story
Is this the newest cope?

Yes, we like anime. How could you tell?

Yep

chosen ones are bad now

Just tell me if this was by chance or chosen. Retards on Any Forums can’t tell the difference between the two words.

Keep living with One Piece in your heads rent free. Ill enjoy it for the mediocre entertainment it is. Keep losing fags

both; the nine scabbards are a mystery before they arrive and history after they free wano.