Chosen one with godlike abilities

>chosen one with godlike abilities
>still failed miserably
What was Isayama thinking

Attached: 1634957450016.jpg (224x225, 10.93K)

Lelouch ending. He won by dying.

Lelouch is alive and well tho?

Not canon

There's like 2 movies in the making and 1 new series following alive Lelouch. How is it not canon?

Because he ends up with CC instead of Kallen

This but replace Kallen with Shirley

> Still thinking Eren was the chosen one.
It was Mikasa all this time. Eren is irrelevant.

He wants his readers to suffer

>waits 3 years for Final season
>split season
>wait another year for rest of Final season to resume
>movie announced to complete the series
Fucking kek.

Attached: AoT1618139447161.png (732x482, 170.06K)

He didn't win, he just made everything worse, titans didn't disappear and the survivors from everywhere else will not hesitate to exterminate his people. And to accomplish this bunch of fucking nothing he killed his own mother for no fucking reason. All because he never declared his love to the cardboard who was already fawning over him since forever, also for no fucking reason. He got reincarnated as a bird, cucked, and Shitcasa got Horse'd even though the horse deserved much better.

Fuck, everything after the basement is so fucking retarded. Nothing after they reach the sea is canon.

I still believe that 139 was not the intended ending

no

>>still failed miserably
He won.
>character sets up goal in chapter 2
>character succeeds in chapter 139
His goal was ALWAYS to eliminate the titans. The only way to eliminate the titans was to free Ymir.
Ymir needed to see that, no matter how much you love someone, you can still act against them and make the right choice. Eren's plan was to turn into the worst person imaginable to force Mikasa to kill him, and show this to Ymir.
Ymir, upon seeing Mikasa kill Eren, finally let go and died, ending the titan curse.
He succeeded.
>b-but the tree!
Yes, the worm technically still exists, but that doesn't matter. There were no titans until Ymir fell inside the tree and took the worm, and now the world has returned to that state.

Attached: 1645023819359.png (1057x1600, 445.93K)

he didn't eliminate the titans

11 years for "it was just a movie being watched by AU characters"
No better than it was a dream all along
Fucking kek.

He did actually, the worm’s power will take another form next time

It wasn’t but isayama didn’t have any other idea for the ending, he clearly had no plans except for a few plot threads toward the end

He's a hack, and I unironically hate him to the point where if I could get away with it, I'd kill him.
Just thinking about how much I fucking despise that jap for the trashfire ending that essentially ruined this story for me sends waves of cold shivers down my spine.

I am not joking.

Attached: ymir mad.png (815x485, 594.09K)

I aspire to write an ending that would make people seethe this much truly a feat only possible if you're a great writer.

I am amazed at how much hackyama has made me seethe. Though, I guess part of it is because I stopped taking my meds recently. I mean, ever since the manga ended, I have detested him, but the more I have delved into the matter, and now especially when I started rewatching the anime and remembering how fucking good it used to be, the fact that that slanteyed motherfucker ruins the story fills me with such burning hate towards him that even just writing down my desire to fucking murder him makes me feel these weird shivers of cold euphoria.

Point being, I didn't want to murder him half a year ago, but now I fucking do.

Attached: 1413586812705.png (237x200, 53.28K)

Kys tumblr

Don't fags from that site praise the ending tho?

>Kys