No special bloodline

>no special bloodline
>underdog
>hardworking
>not dumb
Dekuchads we keep winning

Attached: 1614187954145.png (400x400, 300.11K)

>handed most powerful quirk for free by his idol
Yeah dude really had it hard

based thread

Attached: E-2zhsOXoAA4tMk.jpg (1920x1080, 125.28K)

>hardworking
Yeah, after he got One For All. Before that, he just scribbled in his notebook and daydreamed about being a hero, just like I do with all my ambitions. If he were really serious about being a hero, he would have at least had a gym membership or something.

>Quirklessness wasn't a problem! It was a perfect fit for OfA all along!
>Deku wasn't disadvantage d he was always Special!!!1!!!1!!
All this because of Tintin.

Asta is better

FPBP

Attached: deku-crying.gif (498x280, 1.8M)

It’s not that Deku has any attribute that makes him more despicable than any other Shonen protagonist.
It’s more that his writing has been abhorrent and I don’t tolerate him achieving asspull wins or plot conveniences as much as other MCs because he personally disgusts me.

>no special bloodline
bait thread, o my seven quirks

You will never be a real part of the big three. You have no hype, you have no good fights, you have no iconic villains. You are a homosexual series twisted by liberal values and capeshit into a crude mockery of Jump’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your writer is disgusted and ashamed of you, your “fans” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out fujoshit with incredible efficiency. Even the attempts of male fanservice look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your manga structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a 12 years old to read your series, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, homosexual MC.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy an axe, sharpen it, put it close to your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your readers will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment of reading such a garbage series. Jump will pretend you never existed, but every passerby reader for the rest of eternity will know a failure of a series is buried there in WSJ's history. Your volumes will be forgotten and go back to the warehouse, and all that will remain of your legacy is a manga that is unmistakably homosexual.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1646601413943.jpg (570x879, 74.7K)

Do we really need multiple threads about this shit?

intense bareback sex with deku

Attached: 1636071512262.jpg (1172x1050, 672.08K)

Attached: 1606805508094.png (1904x1560, 1009.11K)

>blood of giants
>first heir to the most powerful king
>strongest in the world after one week of training
>most likely mentally challenged
And yet everyone agrees the Bojj is better.

Attached: Bojji-1.jpg (1280x720, 78.55K)

>>no special bloodline
Got asspull powers because he is special
>>underdog
>>hardworking
lmao no, he is just retarded and only worked hard after superman prommised to give him a power
>>not dumb
>when he solves problems by going unga bunga i punch hard

Attached: 1634059148227.jpg (2508x3541, 917.43K)

>shit

>no special bloodline
I dunno, we haven’t met his dad, have we? Who ‘works overseas’ and breathes fire? Could be a supervillain or something. Or undercover. Or maybe a Monkey D. Dekudad vigilante-type. Secret Dads are a meme in shounen anymore.

Deku makes me extremely horny

Agree, I want him to do pic rel to me

and then ask sorry crying for hurting me so we cuddle

Attached: 1646756722844.webm (1314x720, 2.46M)

>underdog
>hardworking
>got the strongest power in the first chapter
lol

Don't forget the "underdog" also got into the top class