NTR

Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Minori Inaba new manga series

Attached: 02.jpg_1.jpg (1280x904, 249.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j9Dx2M4Z9i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is cuck shit acceptable when Japan does it?

because it only features japanese people

Not only the author made a shit end for their last manga, now it made ntr shit
Trash author

Me on the right

Minato ends up with the aunt though.

Some short ending showing he got the aunt too doesn't fix the other problems with the ending or the others he didn't get to.

i'll never understand netorare, not just the appeal but the mechanics. Surely he must not have loved her to start with if he's reacting so passively.

did someone say ntr?

Attached: 92.jpg (1280x1815, 364.43K)

Cheating is the painfully average life of the average Japanese couple. Husbands cheat on with coworkers while wives cheat on with neighbours or even their own sons.
We didn't get to see the proper dicking, only a bunch of foreplay. Minori wrote herself into a corner with the two underage girls and pulled out without giving cousin a proper closure on her way out. I do like the way she writes sex scenes, though, so I'll read this new series.

Source: my dad works at nintendo.

It doesn't sound like anything to me. it looks like a manga for w*men and trannies, it must be because of that

Yeah it was painfully obvious something was off with how Inaba wrote Minamoto. Not sure she pussied out or got told off by editors with the loli and she actually incest bait hard with the cousin and never went with it either.

Be enlightened:
youtu.be/j9Dx2M4Z9i8

>[Kuroishi Ringo] Hitodzuma Chokyo Nisshi
Holykek impossible

I have to think the editor was involved for some of it. Maybe she planned to have some of the others happen from the beginning but was never able to get approval for it.

Attached: 1636652641791.png (1141x1618, 856.76K)

If the author wants to make ntrkino, they should take some notes from this series.

Attached: 1624997179577.jpg (1839x1205, 146.15K)

I may be a huge loser but at least I'm not a NTR fag

You owe us A LOT of sex scenes from your previous manga.

Attached: 42559.jpg (458x416, 52.82K)

>Bob did nothing wrong...

Attached: J082-4_1.png (1075x1518, 960.78K)

no this is shit. the plot twist it still doesn't expalin why he was sleeping with the girl in the bed

At least a few extra images for the girls who didn't get a scene should have been made after the manga ended.