I didn't watch it because I don't like rape

fpbp

Impossible
Men like to rape, women like to be raped
You're lying

Literally how?

But I am a guy and want to get raped

That's kinda gay, bro.

>lmao goblins are the lowest tier of enemy but still pose a god like threat to human society despite being a board game fantasy world where OP adventurers like the MC exist haha rip and tear power fantasy amirite?
nah it's shit

The anime doesn't do the manga justice, and the manga gets repetitive pretty fast.
I think the issue is that Goblin Slayer insists on being about goblin slaying rather than being about Goblin Slayer, adventuring and taking down D&D monsters with crafty methods.
I for one was more entertained by the Beholder and Ogre fights than by seeing another overconfident party getting literally and figuratively ravaged by goblins for the 4th time.

How often do women let themselves get caught by goblins?

it's based on a light novel

Female
Goblins

I kinda like the idea that this is a fantasy setting where HP don't magically scale with level, so any child with a rusty nail can kill a legendary adventurer if they make a mistake.
Makes the people who make it to the top (or live long) all the more impressive, and it keeps the stakes up in every fight.
As opposed to the typical isekai bullshit (and dnd for that matter) of "lmao my level is too high, their axes can't break my skin"

I know that, I haven't read much but from what I can tell the manga is a lot more faithful, and as of the last time I checked (volume 8?), the LN was still all in on GS being hired to solve goblin problems.

Attached: p1.png (1080x1521, 1.06M)

Started with the great premise of a narrow-minded, obsessed Doomguy type of D&D character who fell to cold rage, on a vengeance-fueled solo quest he might not even be able to ever complete.

Turned into bottom-of-the-barrel, predictable, harem garbage, written by an individual blatantly inexperienced from an emotional and sexual standpoint.

Easily the biggest disappointment in recent animu & mango history for me.

wait does it turn into a hentai?

>bait readers with globin rape at the start
>no rape as story progress
dropped

Never outright, it just has a bunch of frankly tone deaf romcom harem bits.
And GS has what, 5 girls thirsting for him?
The only sex happens between goblins and the redshirt of the week.

Attached: goblin-slayer-episode-8-sword-maiden.png (958x536, 411.74K)

>Sex between goblin and redshirts
>But no rape
Que?

But they/them are non binary

To clarify, sex is rare. It essentially happens in the intro of each new arc. And it's always goblins plowing some overconfident adventurers.
I suppose the first user you linked only watched the anime or didn't read until the second rape scene.

Attached: 1569561259859.jpg (1024x882, 64.5K)