Akebi

Where does this take place? What country has gnome houses?

Attached: sailor.png (508x486, 612.49K)

Japan if they had free land.

we should've let Japan keep Manchuria and Korea after the war

So, the Japanese countryside then.

i really doubt they have fairy tail houses like that there

Western-style houses do exist in Japan, and nothing's stopping someone from building a house like that in the middle of nowhere.

>nothing's stopping someone from building a house like that in the middle of nowhere.
Most normal people get stopped by the cost of infrastructure necessary for a modern house, such as a water pipes and power lines.

Post-apocalyptic Kanto countryside

Akebi's gigachad family doesn't need any of that nonsense. Or there are utility lines round the back. They're not too far off from the main road in that rural area, it seems.

Huh? Aren't those kinds of houses common on Nordic countries? Steep incline to keep snow from pilling up or some shit

They do, though
In fact, country side Japan are willing to pay to make people migrate.

Tokyo already holds 1/3 of their entire population and it is rising and killing the countryside
Country economy is wholeheartedly dependent on tourism. Agri sector can't do shit because no farmers to start with

Nordic houses are made of wood and usually red. This is more German looking but still not like any real house I've seen. This is where a gnome would live in a fairy tail.

Attached: nordichouse.jpg (550x451, 50.93K)

Well houses in shows like nnb are scattered all over the the place and they all seem to have tap and power so maybe the government actually built the non-economical infrastructure. God knows they need every excuse to pump money into the economy.

The water is easy. Just dig a deep well.
Even in the desert, there is absolutely water underground if you dig deep enough

The power is the problem, though. Not every place have a good electric grid

Attached: water.jpg (1000x384, 56.02K)

Wait, this is a better pic to depit location of ground water

Attached: 339_940_f3.jpg (1280x500, 110.56K)

It can't be as simple as digging down just anywhere. We wouldn't bother with burying all the pipes if that was the case.

No, it is that simple.
Having water in your home only needs a deepwell and a pump.

Having proper sewage system that does not pose a risk to your drinking water, now that's where we may start having problems.
Septic Tanks are the most common but when you have a huge city population, you need an entire waste treatment facility

t. country boy
We have only deepwell pumps and a septic tank

Tudor style homes. Detroit has a lot of them. #rememberwhattheytookfromyou

Attached: 1629756186287.jpg (623x414, 49.84K)

What is your post supposed to mean? Because it sounds like irrelevant nonsense spewed out in a desperate need to be contrarian to me.

Would you like to come to Japan and see some cool looking houses?

vgh...

Attached: FLnxAXeaQAEWasg.jpg (2000x1419, 1.55M)

I love the little bridge in the front yard