Who is best girl and why is it darkness?

who is best girl and why is it darkness?

Attached: 1073451884.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

agua

Aqua, I would say darkness but I'm not a cuck or a NTR fag and I don't trust her

dankness is great, but best one is obviously aqua. I mean, it's not even close.

Attached: legend-of-aquer.jpg (1000x1480, 531.81K)

megumin is the best one
darkness is disgusting
aqua isn't feminine

and that's how you know that megamemetards are absolutely mental. just.

megumin

insulting my mental well being isn't a refute

I'm willing to lay my life to defend the cutest best girl Megumin
Aqua a shit
Darkness a shit

Megumin have perfect balance of cuteness, form, breasts, and her innocent-but-willing act is hot as fuck.

Anyone who disagree with me is a hack, go rewatch Megumin our best girl and you shall be converted.

Attached: 1643486185787.jpg (1200x1309, 279.48K)

so let me elaborate. how can megamemetards be characterized (or separated by anyone else) best? it's simple. it's the waifu faggots. and those are objectively mental. end of proof.

Attached: 1535121659199.jpg (821x742, 117.18K)

>implying that Megumin is the dumbest amongst other character
Dumb fuck, did we watch the same thing?

>darkness is disgusting
darkness is the best, she has big bobs a nice butt and is kinky af, plus you can treat her like total shit and she will love you more for it. not to mention she has a cute and innocent side as seen in the succubus episode during the dinner scene.

Having an obedient sex partner is boring, her huge breasts will also sags in no time.
Disgusting.

the fuck are you on about? this isn't a question of intelligence, but of the inexperienced character that holds her virginity for the main dude (i.e. you, lol) she's so madly in love with. in short. quintessential waifu faggot material. it's this, and nothing else.

Actually it's Kazuma

Attached: 1646790184440.jpg (1047x1847, 274.01K)

megumin was specifically crafted to be a wife, so she is treated like it

komekko.

you sound like a gay homosexual

FINALLY WE MEET BEING X

that's what I'm telling you, are you even listening. she's predestined waifu faggot collector. the proof has been posted above.

Why do you get the impression that Darukenissu would cuck you

Could be her monster rape fantasies. Or the ones about being prostituted by a useless husband.

>cheeky rhetorical questions
those are fun. so would be dankness. so much fun.

there is literally nothing wrong with having wild fantasies, you're just a lame and gay homosexual.

Megumin
Darkness
Aqua
In that order

Everything turns her on, even the concept of rape which then goes into the consent non-consent bracket of lust.
Aqua however is just a dumbass.

In conclusion I think Darkness is best girl for a poly relationship or simply friends with benefits. But not a wholesome happily ever after monogamous one.

For me, it's Wiz.

Attached: wiz-konosuba[1].gif (498x284, 2.03M)

ERIS PADS HER CHEST

Attached: 1489642832084.png (1280x720, 716.04K)

>Aqua however is just a dumbass.
careful now

Attached: 1586451216744.jpg (594x800, 102.83K)

It wasn't even rhetorical I just never got that impression, I always got the impression that she would actually be a very good and loyal partner as long as you could keep up with her in terms of satisfying her masochism. She seems like a nice girl

well, she is...

>still doesn't understand the concept of fantasies

>she would actually be a very good and loyal partner
obviously
>as long as you could keep up with her
or, you know, she fantasizes a bit more again if running dry, and doing stupid shit that totally will get her in "trouble". no big deal.

Attached: starfish-explosion-midget.jpg (400x401, 42.54K)

I like Megumin and Wiz.

Attached: 1644891308974.png (870x1200, 972.32K)

Patrician choice.

Attached: Wiz doesnt smell.jpg (1360x1317, 896.58K)

obviously not, you're just in denial/bitch mode for some reason. maybe you should think about why that is for a second, or two.

all equally shit.

Attached: normalfag tier.png (802x72, 134.81K)

Is it even really getting cucked if she's only cucking you because she wants you to punish her? At the end of the day she just wants your sexual attention

Attached: 1643778817952.jpg (2477x2480, 711.92K)