Floch is my favorite character in Attack on Titan

Floch is my favorite character in Attack on Titan.

Attached: floch has matured.jpg (1080x863, 180.5K)

Attached: 5461549651651.png (1066x1131, 1.43M)

Kiyomi'd

Attached: Kiyomi'd.png (226x293, 85.36K)

>Pinned to the ground by asian milf
Even in his losses, he still wins.

It’s hilarious how Isayama tried so hard to make people laugh and hate Floch but it still didn’t matter

Attached: lol.webm (435x480, 2.12M)

The only people who liked Floch were you genocidal idiots.

>not being able to enjoy a fictional character for enjoyable writing

Yeah.
Floch's actions and convictions trancended the hackery of Isayama

>muh genocide bad

lmao

There's nothing wrong with genocide in this manga user. Even the supposed good ending, with Avengers and Armin ending up as a hero, ends up with genocide.

The tensions between cultures in this setting are just too big that even extreme violent actions are more akin to self defense. Unfortunately, I guess the editor didn't want to follow the natural conclusions of the story setting.

Did you miss the part where Armin and the "warriors" thank Eren for committing the genocide for their sake?

Kek

>It’s hilarious how Isayama tried so hard to make people laugh and hate Floch but it still didn’t matter
It did, and they do, your lot just aren't people.

Imagine getting cucked by your own imaginary character, one you deeply hate. Fucking lmao.

normalfags don't have human rights

you wouldnt

Attached: qmb54odn6s861.png (1024x900, 1.26M)

I can’t imagine the depth of depravity and evil that would motivate someone to pretend that the Jaegerists weren’t entirely justified.

Attached: qm0hsfhn6s861.png (451x585, 389.78K)

Attached: q79v362n6s861.png (1024x900, 1.16M)

>tfw no genocidal ultranationalistic redhead qtpie wife
Life is not fair!

Attached: eren crying.jpg (500x500, 34.28K)

>I can’t imagine the depth of depravity and evil that would motivate someone to pretend that the Jaegerists weren’t entirely justified.

I see you don't know many white libshits.

I didn’t say I couldn’t imagine that these people exist, just that I can’t imagine the mindset behind it, or at least can’t fully comprehend and appreciate how immoral it is.
It’s like the difference between a machine that’s broken and the physical manifestation of “shit’s broken” took the form of a machine, utterly bizare.