One Piece

>Luffy, current owner of the NIKKA NIKKA, now has access to the memories of the previous JOYBOY and will carry out THE WILL OF D to destroy the world, turning One Piece into a soft-seinen
I FUCKING KNEEL, GODA

Attached: joyboy.png (512x956, 652.3K)

One Piece finally became good?

All hail the chosen one!

Enlighten me, what the fuck happened?

>The man Roger is waiting for, at the very least, Teach. It's definitively not you. It's not because you're a bastard and you lack the qualities needed to guide the world into a new age of freedom. It's because you're not the LITERAL reincarnation of the man known as Joy Boy. There's someone else that has Joy Boy's soul inside of him, and they can tap into that to have a super-powerful form, to defeat an Emperor or something. So even if you were a good man, knew the secrets of the world, and fought hard to achieve the will of Roger, at best you could be a ally to this guy. Maybe part of his crew if you were lucky. Sorry. Sucks to be you.

Attached: 1646758073041.png (1280x720, 807.48K)

Attached: FNaj9-OG28-UAUb-Iqj.png (452x232, 164.5K)

maybe he's bouncing back from death?

Nothing is impossible for the chosen one

Did you see this coming, user? Honestly, if you didn't you're kind of retarded.

what a horrible asspull

Attached: 185130414b55779dfcc7e02560fe2145.jpg (180x260, 9.41K)

WAIT THAT'S TRUE, WHY WOULDN'T HIS SOUL BE RUBBER TOO?

I "saw it coming" but I thought it'd be cleverer than this. If it literally just is
>Luffy has Joyboy/Nika inside him
>Gomu Gomu is secretly a god fruit
>All predetermined destiny shit
that'd be the lowest common denominator payoff for all these things.

Having a rare fruit doesn't get you closer to the one piece. Everybody still has a chance if they have all Map Poneglyphs.

Roger didn't have Joyboy's fruit

O MY RUBBER FRUIT

yes he did he fed it to his pet monkey

What do the moon runes say?

Luffy will announce a genocide on all non-Pirates through the Great Cleansing. Hancock will decapitate Luffy and make out with his head. Luffy cries about not wanting Hancock being with another man. Luffy states he didn't know why he committed genocide and that only Gol D. Roger knows. Also, Luffy was the one responsible for killing Ace. Zoro thanks Luffy for genociding 80% of the world for their sake. Nami gets impregnated by a farmer

Switch Nami with Hancock and it's perfect.

O MY RUBBER SOUL

The hat has a separate fruit. Its the only thing melting.
>funkfreed
>lasso
Blackbeard probably has something he fed whitebeards fruit to instead of just being something retarded like 2 stomachs. Luffys hat has a separate fruit from luffys.