One Piece

Are the people who dislike this manga just contrarians, or is there a valid reason to dislike this masterpiece?

Attached: One_Piece,_Volume_61_Cover_(Japanese).jpg (246x388, 211.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7v7m1XSrj6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE. I AM THE ONE PIECE. I AM JOBFFY!

Wan Piss is shit.
>masterpiece
kek

youtu.be/7v7m1XSrj6Q

>Be Luffy
>Awakens DF and becomes Joyboy
>Everyone who knows the prophecy will try to pressure you into accepting your destiny as the one who will save the world
>Yfw Just wanted to become pirate king

Attached: 1646777819671.jpg (1280x740, 265.46K)

Someone post the 6 hour youtube video of why OP is crap. Part 1

I love one piece like you wouldn't believe, but the pacing, the complete lack of stakes and Sanji simp jokes remove it from masterpiece category

YO HO HO HE TOOK A BITE OF ___ ___

SAP SAP

oil(fat)

still the best manga of all time.

Attached: 1646630431108.jpg (474x474, 32.44K)

That video sucks

Why

Attached: fsafw3t3c.png (1014x978, 655.75K)

JOY BOY

this is the laugh tale that roger read:
>nika walks into a bar and notices a silent imu sitting in a booth by himself
>nika has a seat at the bar, orders a drink from he bartender, and asks him what's up with the guy sitting in the booth
>"he comes here every night and always drinks in silence by himself in the booth" says the bartender. "i'll give you 100 B if you can make him laugh."
>nika goes over and sits next to imu in the booth
>nika whispers something into his ear, causing him to laugh loudly
>nika collects his money from the bartender, finishes his drink and leaves
>the next night nika comes back again and the routine is the same
>when he is ordering his drink the bartender says "i can't believe you got that guy to laugh last night! i'll give you 500 B if you can make him cry!"
>once again nika goes over to the booth and whispers something into his ear
>not long after the bartender hears imu crying, and nika comes up to collect his money
>"incredible!" says the bartender, "that guy has been coming here for years and has always been completely stoic!"
>"i have to ask, how were you able to make him laugh and cry?"
nika says "i made him laugh when i told him my rubber cock was bigger than his, and i made him cry when i actually showed it to him!"

It's all so 'stretched out' if you get what I mean

Sanji isn't a simp.
>someone who shows excessive sympathy and attention toward another person, typically someone who does not reciprocate the same feelings, in order to win their affection. This is usually done in pursuit of a sexual relationship
>someone who does way too much for a person they like

Sanji treats EVERY hot girl like a princess, even the ones he doesn't like, e.g. black maria, and that are actively trying to hurt him. He doesn't do it to earn their affection, he finds it cute when nami is mad at him too. He also does things that will anger nami if he feels it'll protect her in the long run, e.g. whole cake.

He's actually an ultrachad; and given time all girls grow to like sanji. It's DUDES that don't like sanji, because they feel inadequate in his presence.

Attached: sanji5.png (487x364, 187.67K)

hahah good one!

Personally just couldn't get into it. I grew up on Naruto and Bleach, but only knew One Piece as that funny pirate cartoon from 4Kids. By the time I decided to give the series a chance, they were well into the 900s and I couldn't be bothered to follow a weekly shounen anymore.

I might binge the whole thing whenever it ends.

Attached: Edit.jpg (980x744, 98.13K)

It might be cliche to say this, but I'd say watch until the Arlong arc and by then you should get a pretty good idea if it's for you or not

It does not suck, user. It just hurts pissfags' feefees.

they're all tourists