Just finished reading it and i don't see what the big deal is

just finished reading it and i don't see what the big deal is.
like seriously? that was it
give me my money back

Attached: Berserk_vol01.png (262x372, 57.54K)

you mean your time right

no. my money.

You have shit taste and deserve to feel like you wasted your money, I hope it eats away at you for a long time.

that's not nice. this manga did not respect my money or time so it does not deserve my respect in turn. you are a scoundredl
what's supposed to be good about this manga, pray tell?

The art.

it was ok i guess. impressive for black and white, but i think some more colors would make it more pleasing to the eye

Why are you reading manga then?

i like dragonball z and star platinum

> ahah funny, I said a classic was bad! Give me attention Any Forums!

i am trying to have a discussion sir. i didn't say it was bad! it has its merits for sure. i liked how many boobs there were, and i'm a fan of femboys and hormses, but it has some pretty glaring flaws i don't see others talk about and i wanted Any Forums's input on the matter
charlatans like you are why this board is so uncivilized

I don't care the manga wasn't nice to you, your taste is shit, enjoy losing the money you "wasted" on something you can't appreciate because you're too dumb for berserk.

you should be nice to your fellow anons! this is not conducive to a rich discussion of the medium that is Any Forums

Just finished volume 40 myself, it was really enjoyable. Kind of funny how Casca's nightmare regarding the eclipse is like nothing but dick monsters

i remember the ecplise from dark souls 3!
it makes sense that casca would dream of dicks after living with griffith her whole life

I recently started Berserk as well, just finished the Eclipse.
It's a great manga, definitely deserves to be iconic. The art is a masterpiece. Best monster designs in a manga. The writing is good too, I really like the relationship between Guts and Griffith. The betrayal from Griffith was incredible.
It's not perfect of course. Remember when that HxHfag used to make bait threads calling Berserk shounenshit? Now that I'm reading it he made SOME decent points. There's a bit of an overreliance on raping Casca for tension and the fights could use a bit more strategy, I feel Guts is too durable at times.
Great manga, shame the author died.

Attached: 1622484625512.jpg (3618x2558, 3.54M)

i think that basically all of the young children who were waiting for berserk to end so they could read it and want to be "included in the conversation" should shut up and ask themselves why they're treating manga as a whole as a checklist for them to gobble up and hurry through as fast as possible instead of as something to be treasured but that would require them to have empathy, reading comprehension, and appreciation for artforms that last longer than a 30 second long tiktok video.
tldr stfu dumbass nobody thinks you're being "cool or edgy" for this

i'm 22 years old!

I can tell you haven't read a single page of berserk

Berserk would've great if it didn't went off the rails with magic and monsters.

Berserk is not great.
Berserk is not great.
Berserk is not great.

>It's a great manga
It's average.
>definitely deserves to be iconic
No it doesn't.
>The art is a masterpiece.
Hahahaha, no.
>Best monster designs in a manga.
Average.
>The writing is good too
Yeahhhh no. "Oh boy I sure do love being in a mercenary group, my mercenary group is the best mercenary group! I hope nothing really bad every happens! OH N-"

>>The art is a masterpiece.
>Hahahaha, no.
Yes

Attached: 1621705231897.gif (3858x2728, 3.26M)

oh wow an illustration from "How castles work"
user you have a poor idea of what constitutes a "masterpiece".

>"Oh boy I sure do love being in a mercenary group, my mercenary group is the best mercenary group! I hope nothing really bad every happens! OH N-"
This is some weak ass bait.

>nooo you can't just disagree with me and call out my mediocre manga for being mediocre
>i-it must be bait!
No, user. You like a mediocre manga. That's fine. But it's not "great".

nigger

What a shit thread

i'm not black, i'm autistic

You know your bait thread worked when OP doesn't even have to keep prodding. A bunch of retards are arguing amongst themselves now.