What are some different ways Erin could have used the power of the founding Titan more efficiently aside from being a...

What are some different ways Erin could have used the power of the founding Titan more efficiently aside from being a dumbass and ripping off a smarter character from a different universe

Attached: Founding_Titan_character_image_(Eren_Yeager).png (1096x1096, 646.6K)

He could have not announced his evil plan to the world so they would be less likely to stop him, for one.

Literally anything else? Can't the FT even alter the DNA of every Eldian? What would stop him from teleporting all his people to a save place, or if that's not possible, at least ALTER their memories so they don't have to worry about all of this while he could still continue the rumbling if his friends were so important to him?

Manipulated every eldian to have insane mental and physical capacity - essentially creating a master race that would dominate in the upcoming modern age of politics and economics. Genocide is not interesting to a nation if the alternative is a stronger global position with the new eldian empire superhumans as allies. Eldia could have truly ruled the world - peacefully even… but Eren is a retarded teenager, right? How old is he at the end? 19?

I think the overarching problem is that all that just makes Eldia Fritzland 2.0, but everything the final arc does, no matter what, does that too
>Proto eldia conquers the world and tramples all over people, eren makes that happen literally
>proto eldia becomes a world superpower because of Ymir's titan contributions, your scenario has them get stupid strong because of of the FT manipulating them
>Eldia gets mindwiped so that they don't have to think about the icky people who hate their race because of Fritz and his warmongering (and those icky people don't have to wipe out their country), user's other scenario has them mindwiped to ignore the rumbling
At the end of the day no matter what they do they're just repeating the mistakes of eldia before them. The only reason it works this time is because might well and truly would make it right since nobody would be left to get mad if eren brainwashes them

Fritz wanted to conquer and rule. That's not how you operate in the western world (thanks Putin). You could create an inteligent, compassionate and moral people that would just be another player in the game but one that most would probably look up to and want to be allied with. Eldians could go out into the world and write symphonies, invent useful things, teach and help.

Put his friends to sleep while doing his thing.

>Manipulating DNA = Teleport

Attached: 1634942149336.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>reading comprehension
I sad in the case that it's not possible, memory wipe would also do the job so it hardly matters. Not like I expected much from a frognigger

he brainwashed eldians then destroyed the world with rumbling then he could turn all Eldians into hot girls and fuck them. Doesn't work on Zeke and Historia and ackermans, but he can always get rid of them.

He makes it a point to tell his friends that the reason they can still fight at all is because he wanted to give them the freedom to choose not to let Eren succeed.

couldn't he have just stripped all eldians of the ability to become pure titans?

...which contradicts his core motivation of "wanting to protect my nakamas"

He could've just done surprise attack and transformed all the mainland eldians into pure titans and control them to destroy millitary bases and overthrow their countries governments into submission.

BS plot point so that isayama could draw a final battle for his shonen user

I would fuck Historia and Zeke, especially after Ymir remade hiss ass.

The final chapter reveals he can somehow control titans across time and space and the one thing he did with this power is kill his mom.

>FT can control titans throughout all time
>Karl the cuck didn't just change the past and save everyone from suffering

what's the logic here

Because Ymir didnt want that.
She wanted to see her fetish become truth

Why didn't Eren just cut the connection Eldians have to paths, or do something else to ensure that they can't transform anymore.

Craziest shit I've ever seen

For starters he could've changed all the true titans back to human. And make so that no one but him could ever turn into a titan again. I'm pretty sure he could've also gotten rid of the Titan curse so he could live longer too

All he needed to to was use the Warhammer's abilities to encase his head.

Yeah but he choose to lose

Then why'd he even try in the first place

he doesn't know

now that i think about it, how did the alliance correctly deduce that eren was infact hiding in his mouth/nape?