Literally fucking her boss

>literally fucking her boss
>nobody cares
She got away with absolutely everything

Attached: Hildegard-von-Mariendorf.jpg (400x500, 96.21K)

Bump

Everyone (including Oberstein himself) wanted her to be Reinhart's mate due to her competence and moral character.

everyone wanted her to replace kircheis

The most competent woman in the Galaxy, everyone wanted her to be Kaiserin.

she's the best unlike that useless evil whore freddy.

Freddy was just too naive and innocent

Seemed to have worked for her personally

Attached: made me happy.jpg (640x480, 41.47K)

>literally fucking her boss
>nobody cares
That's not a taboo for the japanese

I'm pretty sure it was taboo for Prussians though

>The most competent woman in the Galaxy
Not so much of achievement when her competition are Freddy, Dominique, Annerose, the warmongering minister from the Alliance and that countess lusting after Kircheis

I hate women so much it's unreal.

A powerful man fucking his secretary isn't really shocking anywhere at any time.

I'm more interested in why it's so common for japanese teachers/professors to bang their students in anime & manga and nobody to bat an eye. Is that also not taboo?

Honestly it was pretty unprofessional for Reinhard to expose her pregnancy right in front of the entire Empire at their wedding ceremony.

It wasn't unprofessional, a monarch wants to inform the world of an heir ASAP to stave off rebellions and civil wars. Everyone in the power hierarchy prefers having a known chain of succession.

they all wanted her to because reinhard was too much of an autistic shit

He was still an autistic shit after fucking her

She did nothing wrong

Dude, she singlehandedly saved the Reich when Reinhardt blundered.

It happened fairly often because of family connections or who had a small bit of influence just like in real history and still goes on a lot now the real question is though which one would you pick, Frederica or Hildegard? Frederica wasn't bad but too motherly, I like Hildegard's colder exterior more that and she's cuter

Only one time outside of marriage.

Attached: Screenshot (15).png (1440x1080, 1.28M)

>which one would you pick, Frederica or Hildegard?
I pick Magdalena

Attached: Magdalena_von_Westfalen.jpg (374x439, 27.71K)