I don't want to kill the genocidal cannibals because.... Because I Just Don't, Okay!

>I don't want to kill the genocidal cannibals because.... Because I Just Don't, Okay!

Attached: the_promised_neverland_122_14.jpg (800x1161, 186.36K)

Yeah I've always hated this trope in anime. I don't mean to get too political here, but it'd be like if I enlisted in the Ukraine army then fagged out on everyone and went "No!!! We can't kill those Russians! If we kill them we'll end up being just as bad as them! We have to find another way...."

>i wasn't paying attention to the core elements of the story and the main character's principles because... because i'm a speedreader, okay!

I love Emma!

Attached: 07cfadd50a45fb7855c518ae5d9b76a6.jpg (735x845, 94.28K)

I just wish we got a proper ending with these two together.

Attached: __emma_and_norman_yakusoku_no_neverland_drawn_by_azuki_aduki__sample-7b68de87020d70c8c0674ec5cf6c1f1f.jpg (850x1059, 220.32K)

My only problem with this is that Ray was such a non character that he’s just Emma’s foil without his own opinion on the matter on this one

Ray was shown as ruthless in the first arc, but then Norman took that role.

He was such a non-character that he didn't even get to do anything when Mama died. Emma got most of the screentime.

Tokyo ghoul is literally a critique on this trope. Very well done until the sequel

I was okay with that but not with
>By the way they can convenient survive without eating humans so I was right all along

No, it wouldn't be like that. Fiction is where implausible and idealistic situations can be explored. Reality is where war means killing or being killed. They are not in any way comparable.

>genocidal cannibals
Demons and humans are different species and it's not genocide when the demons were raising a steady supply of new humans.
Demons eating humans is the same as humans eating cows or any other livestock.

Imagine a chicken trying to defend humans eating them

I can at least imagine one of them saying
>Maybe we don't have to murder them all and come to another solution... bawk...

And that chicken used to be livestock

Attached: ERQqaQhXkAAwcl4.jpg (1200x675, 80.58K)

Is this the most punchable face in manga history?

Then peace just isn't possible between them as they're two rival species anyway

Attached: 45524161d455992d4b0cc78fd5608cd5.jpg (720x402, 57.42K)

Attached: Annie-in-Attack-on-Titan.jpg (960x500, 65.09K)

Beastars actually handled Prey and Predator species living side by side in clever ways.
I mean that "solution" of JUST EAT FISH THEY WANT IT was pathetic but a huge chunk of the series before that was decent

Please tell me that she died painfully at the end.

wait, that's a GIRL?

I gave up on that shit in season 2 since I thought it was suppose to be a romance story but just turned into a big pile of nonsense.

>Cannibals
They are a different race. They eat sapient creatures, which is a dick move, but not the same thing as being a cannibal.

They still are though
And should be genocided no excuse

>We need a final solution for the human problem bawk

Attached: Nagoya_Profle_Image.png (355x363, 87.06K)