Would an anime set in the Napoleonic wars be feasible?

Would an anime set in the Napoleonic wars be feasible?
I reckon that in terms of atmosphere it could be a combination of a Yuru Camp style slice of life for the campaigning bits, which would constitute the majority of the show, and SnK style atmosphere for the battles, with half of your friends being dead by the end of the show.

Attached: 1637185006606.jpg (1485x2048, 389.28K)

that would be really cool

>half of your friends being dead by the end of the show
It's a fine idea, but I don't want to see the cute girls I have come to love and appreciate dead by the end. How about we meet halfway and just have an anime with cute girls living out their lives in 18th century France? No wars, no action, no dying.

It's not going to be exciting, unless the aristocratic and drill haired Maria-sama dies from having half of her torso be ripped apart by a cannon ball.

Yeah someone should just adapt sharpe into anime it already kinda plays out like one

It doesn't have to be bloody and guro for it to be "exciting." 2D girls have the most exciting lives already. Look at Non Non Biyori Repeat, where Hotaru and friends have a intense battle playing a marble-like game with rulers and pencils. You need to learn to enjoy the simpler things in life.

There's a time for playing with marbles and there's a time for dying for your country. Both are essential parts of life.

How about we make it an isekai

>Yuru Camp style slice of life for the campaigning bits
It would be the other way around.

Yuru camp for the battles, where one character dies. Then five others die to dysentery or other in the camp.

>a japanese neet man, who's also a history buff, gets hit by a truck and sent back to the napoleonic times in a parallel universe
>he struggles to get by, since there are no neet bucks and gets press ganged into the army for vagrancy
>he then uses his magical future person knowledge to come up with come clever tactics that no one had ever thought of and rises through the ranks and everyone goes "oooh you're amazing" every time he opens his mouth

Here’s another one.
China just released translated ancient scholar text.

The Croats defeating the mongols.

Attached: BB88020A-FAF1-45CE-9B9D-C660658B5760.jpg (1115x1185, 569.06K)

there's that loli napoleon show netlfix is shitting out
also lotgh has napoleonic warfare...IN SPACE
too bad it sucks

There's a video game that does this, called Banner of the Maid. It's Fire Emblem but good.

Sadly i don't think google maps were around during Napoleon era.

But can you self insert and fuck your husbando/waifu?

Looks interesting. Tempted to give it a try.

Attached: 1646300554632.jpg (732x651, 77.88K)

You play as Napoleon's sister.

Sharp the Anime? I'd watch it.

lol who made this. Wild read.

We both know that such a thing would never happen and he'd just die like the dog he is. Rank and file soldiers don't get to give orders.

I would totally watch something like Temeraire made anime style. But then again its more like dragons + a little bit of Napoleonic stuff

Attached: 77f098674239cf88e134edeba9bac23c.jpg (564x744, 89.14K)

Attached: vfUn3mh.jpg (576x806, 522.42K)

If this becomes a real LN/anime you will pay with your life