Confess your sins Any Forums

I'll start: I only watched Tomozaki-kun because it features Smash Bros

Attached: Screenshot_20220222_112532.jpg (1918x1080, 275.43K)

I am responsible for every single Aqua image being posted anywhere, ever

Attached: 1644553262069.jpg (1280x720, 83.5K)

I don't give a damn about anime Openings or endings, I skip them all even tough I know is good.

I gleefully make fun of the HxH hiatus even though I enjoyed it.

I make fun of crybaby MCs even though I'm a big crybaby myself

Forgive me father for I have sinned,

I prefer anime over manga
I have only watched the first and last episode of meguca and pretend to have watched the rest to shitpost here
I think Misato vs Ritsuko is far more engaging than asuka vs rei (Ritsuko btw)
I enjoyed SAO as silly simple fun
I think most anime that is praised to heaven and back is pretentious garbage, that is neither entertaining enough to be worth watching, nor 2deep enough to be engaging (gits, ergo proxy, texhnolyze, lain etc.)
I think Gintama is shit
Prison school has the best art
I look up JAV lookalikes/cosplays

I make sure to watch an anime before talking about it instead of simply shitposting.

I'm a Yuasafag but I just can't get into Ping Pong. It might be the best sports anime but it's still a sports anime which seems to mean that it's just boring.

I have only ever managed to watch 1 sports anime, and that was Chihayafuru, which is stretching the definition of sport already anyway

I only watch dubs

I skipped Jojo parts

I hate everyone who shits on my favorite series. I wish they would just drop dead.

it isn't really sports anime

I stopped One Piece after volume 4

Kakegurui is my favorite gambling anime.
Mugi is best keion.
I didn't find Nichijou funny.
Kizu is the best Monogatari part.
Anime memes will never be funny.

>I think most anime that is praised to heaven and back is pretentious garbage, that is neither entertaining enough to be worth watching, nor 2deep enough to be engaging (gits, ergo proxy, texhnolyze, lain etc.)
Can relate, to the point where if someone says they like GitS, I already know I won't get on with them and all their opinions will be worthless and best discarded entirely.

I self insert as my favourite characters...

I love Aqua as more than just a divine being

Attached: 1646186536873.gif (433x540, 779.29K)

Based smash brethren

I enjoy ntr

I enjoy the Trash Taste podcast

I enjoy people complaining in the comments about NTR like they're physically shaking