Only one video game that's still under the Naruto name

>only one video game that's still under the Naruto name
>majority of new merchandise is still Naruto, not Boruto

How the fuck is this shit still going? You'd think Studio Pierrot would have taken the hint after 5 years.

Attached: MV5BYjM0MDRkYzctMTNhMS00ODYwLTgwMWItZDYxNDlhOGY1YjRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzExMzk5MTQ@._V1_.jpg (640x905, 295.36K)

Boruto is a better show than Naruto, and a really good show at that. Naruto or not, Boruto is one of the best anime being made right now, especially in terms of animation quality

Sarada should have been the main character.

Attached: God damn Sarada is STACKED.jpg (2048x1536, 1.68M)

sarada is pure sex

>non-canon proportions
nobody cares

Retard. Naruto is a franchise, it's like asking why Charizard and Pikachu get more merchandise than new Pokemon.

Attached: 1615937211584.jpg (1242x1671, 157.07K)

Boruto is honestly the best continuation of a main series ever, it's like legend of Korra done right. The worldbuilding is futuristic enough so that it's fun but not a total change from Naruto, the Characters adult lives are all pretty perfect, I feel like Boruto was as well done as it could have been

Honestly yes, the bones are all gold for this continuation. Unfortunately they are dragging it on trying to get 15 more years out of this old work horse. I watched a few 100 episodes but i just can't drag myself through something like this again.

Sagrada doesn't have boobs. You are still right, but that picture is off.

I feel like the pacing is a bit better than Naruto, although the characters aren't quite as good, It's a pretty fun watch though, lots of top tier fights

true, sarada is hot because she's flat

I don't think it's a continuation that needed to exist. Nobody was asking for a seuqel to Naruto. Discounting the Kaguya shit that was shoehorned into Naruto just to set up the Otsutsukis for Boruto, Naruto ended on a decently satisfying note. It's just like how the Star Wars sequels retconned and erased the original triology's happy ending.

Half agreed, Boruto is definitely at the best a sequel could be considering all the odds going against it and where it had to continue.
It's still not a genuinely good story though.

Nah it didn't ruin anything, seeing Naruto as an adult, as hokage, married to Hinata is nice.
Boruto is fun, I don't feel like it's unnecessary, I feel like it does a lot of things better than naruto

its a pretty light and low stakes story compared to Naruto, I don't feel like it's bad though, almost like a slice of life with really cool fights which I feel like works well with the worldbuilding in Naruto

>Nobody was asking for a seuqel to Naruto.
Actually, there were fans that did.

>How the fuck is this shit still going?
Boruto does well, simple as that.

Attached: 1641527951081.jpg (625x626, 39.77K)

>Boruto #1
What the actual fuck? I haven't watched it since episode 8. Does it ever get good?

Attached: moralsupport.png (562x680, 215.85K)

Salad!

Attached: saradaHQ.jpg (1583x1582, 373.69K)

That's at least 2-3 years old.
Needs an update since Black Clover, top 5 on both lists, got cancelled.