Murata hate thread

fuck this dumb westaboo leech for ruining OPM

Attached: 292.jpg (375x412, 23.34K)

N

-ail Murata's body onto a cross.
I agree.

It’s ONE’s fault for letting him. I don’t understand how he can have so much reverence for the webcomic but keeps wanting to change it.

>Mob gets new content
>OPM has a shitty tournament and a new retard Suiryu showing up
>Mob ends
>Suiryu gets his teeth knocked out and embarrassed
>Mob content returns
>season 2 happens
>Mob ends
>Manga goes back to being good
>Mob Season 3 announced and begins production
>OPM once again shits the fan
Everytime Mob gets focus ONE fucks off and leaves Murata to his own devices.

When will you retards realize a remake can't ruin the original, you don't have to support any new product just because a corporation puts the name of a different thing you like on it

>Webcomic stops being made
>manga production turns up
>pacing still slower than webcomic despite shit release schedule and literal cancellation

It's unironically his prized work. I heard from an extremely credible source that ONE started drawing opm as an experiment when he got a drawing tablet. Meanwhile mob is drawn on paper (his preffered drawing method) and he takes/took more time on it. Compare the art for yourself.

Murata is one the most, if not the most, talented artist in JUMP.
ONE is a one-trick hack who can only write the same story and the same character over and over.

Boichi mogs him

>Murata hate thread
>fuck this dumb westaboo leech for ruining OPM
ONEniggers are mentally ill.
It's literally the other way around.

Murata is a world class renown Mangaka, while ONE was failure of an artist with a dead career and trash art, who got lucky and one of his lazy webcomics got picked up by a skilled artist.
ONE is an absolute waste of a human being for wasting Murata's art on a comic on hiatus because the ungrateful leech went out with his way for the Shit Psycho project and toss OPM and Murata to the side.

I fucking hate ONE. Mob Psycho is a trash series.

Who?

Murata has some of the most soulless art in the industry.

keep seething redditard

seeth more i love watching it

Attached: 1646093340546.png (1355x2249, 1.86M)

murata a shit

Do you think Murata secretly mocking ONE behind the scene?? I mean the only reason OPM become popular is because of he is kind enough to give shit drawing a chance to shine

his fanbase has aphantasia with no inner monologue

You can still read the shitty webcomic though. Nothing has changed about OPM.

cope, ONE made Murata. He was on nobody's radar before he partnered with ONE

One literally begged Murata on his own deathbed to make his webcomic not go down in history as the garbage it was

It was the opposite I believe. Murata seeked out ONE after a near-death experience to ask if they could partner up together.
Either way, ONE doesn't care about OPM all that much, as other anons have pointed out. If he was the person who instigated the relationship, why wouldn't he ask Murata to draw Mob Psycho instead of something he made for fun?

do you know what happened to this series reminded me of?

Because Murata has the golden touch