Raildex

Post waifus and talk about Railgun and Index

Attached: BBFC45E5-199D-421B-BB8B-4E25FECCAA5E.jpg (1920x1080, 873.92K)

>waifus
Fuck off.

No

Attached: 6DD9EA95-BA0D-46E4-8187-543E60EA216C.jpg (868x1369, 109.82K)

What killed the hype?

What hype?

Watch out for Accelerator! He’s committed a number of heinous crimes including:
- self-defense
- taking in an orphaned child
- saving that child and almost ten thousand others from a targeted attack
- destroyed falsified data that could have led to the deaths of countless people
- saving that child from a deranged kidnapper and prevent that man from unleashing chaos upon a metropolitan city
- saving an old lady
- helping a thug who tried to attack him for no reason
- rejecting an extra-dimensional being who’s appearance caused psychic burden on thousands of people
- defeats forces throughout a war without any casualties and ultimately saves Europe from magic fallout
- eliminated the “need” for Academy City’s criminal network more than once
- helped to prevent a mobile castle from crashing onto a city
- protected scores of people from the hubris of a bug swarm monster
- defended a huge amount of people, time after time, in every event he found himself in
- including multiple mock fights he threw to protect them
- saved people from reigniting the fires of war in England, as well as protected those under fire
- disabled a great demon
And many more evil deeds, including whatever happened in the spinoff!

and now I check the archive to see how well I timed this

Kys

Why should I

Attached: 42240839.jpg (708x406, 55.36K)

I can’t make you

You're not even going to try?

Not sure if I want to fill this request considering the only waifu this franchise has is Accelerator but that character is also what causes your autists to throw tantrums.

Even if accelerator were female he'd be ugly. I only responded because I take offense to the implication that my waifu isn't any good.

No, and your waifu as you create her is good, so who cares about canon? Though if you’re not confident in that you need to be more devoted to her.

>as you create her
Sure, I have my own perception, but if I'm creating an entirely new girl then why bother claiming she's one from this series or any other? Anyway she's great in canon too.

If you don’t understand why your own thoughts and experience are what’s important than you need to return to monke as consumerism has rotted your soul. Especially if your waifu is written by Fuyukawa/Nagai since she’s already been translated once.

I do understand that. But what you're talking about seems like just taking the superficial parts of a character and leaving the rest behind then adding back a personality and everything else that you create.

Kuso thread.

Shit thread

If I was talking about a background character that might make sense as a criticism, but this is about a dynamic character who relates uniquely to the world he’s in.

Underage character

Yeah there's a disconnect between what we're saying somewhere.

But all the popular characters in this series are underage.

Kuroko sitting on your face