Anyone else watching this kino

Anyone else watching this kino

Attached: images (17).jpg (960x1440, 289.78K)

Yes.

Oh. Okay then.

>kino

how and why is there an anime of this?

Yes

Nozomi is a kek

>kino

>kino

Nozomi looks too generic in the anime.

90s era CG did it better.

Funded by Adultswim

Attached: NozomiArt.png (544x1007, 624.57K)

It's kind of funny that the Western side is a large factor in the series success and apparently the anime's existence yet it makes an absolute joke out of the source material. I understand that a lot of Shenmue fans were kids when it came out and they took the joke-tier voice acting at face value.

> yet it makes an absolute joke out of the source material.

What do you expect? The fact that a 20+ year old videogame got a 13 episode adaptation is unusual enough to let them cut plot for the sake of adapting it.

Most of the shenmue content is just going from person to person finding out wheres your next objective, thats 10 hours of gameplay from each game. The anime is basically taking the strongest plot points and going along with them.

As long as you dont have a nigger brain anyone can understand the plot. Too bad you cant.

>kino
fuck off

Any Forums - cartoons general, apparently

When did I say anything about not understanding the plot, you're just rambling like a fucking dipshit. I merely commented on the West's role in it when the original has normal sounding,standard dialogue and the Western version is hilariously stilted, awkward, robotic shit .

a dragon ball super thread died for this

Not liking how much they skipped in Yokosuka nor some of the changes, but I can understand how they're time constrained cramming two games into ~5h run time.

Looking forward to Hong Kong and Kowloon, especially to see how much they ended up changing it, given the geography of the original games is pure fiction.

Moron.

Isn't it great?

good.

Every episode feels like an hour-long.

>kino

Attached: 1635395864153.webm (1280x720, 437.72K)

godamn i forgot about this one after watching 1st episode weeks ago
thanks for reminding me this