WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE REST OF THE EPISODES

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE REST OF THE EPISODES

Attached: p21174304_b_v13_aa.jpg (2160x2880, 696.09K)

about three weeks away

I know, right?

They'll probably release them once the TV airing catches up. I don't know where the TV airing is right now though. I don't know what kind of person would rather wait months between episode drops than waiting a week between episodes. Waiting weekly likely results in less waiting overall.

I've learned to stop waiting for things. Either they're out or they're not. When I watch a new ep of something that's been on break for months or even years it feels like only yesterday that I watched the previous ep.

Shit part, nobody cares about it. In all fields.

Netflix's shitty release schedule ruined a lot of my hype. I decided to just save up episodes until I know how and when we're getting more. There's no use rushing for Netflix's shitsubs anyway.

There's an anime taking the timeslot of Jojo after the 12th episode, so the second batch is probably for summer

no one cares about the shit part

The slower part 6 comes out the more time you're going to need to wait for part 7.

based
fuck netflix shitters

what the FUCK

Part 6 Jojo is reddit shit tier
Part 3 was peak

I don't care about part 7 anime. 8 looms over it now and retroactively lessens it.

Seriously what's the point of not even announcing when the rest will air?

Dumping series in bunches is already stupid, but this beyond idiotic. How do they intend to keep an audience if they don't even tell them when/if the rest ever airs? I can assure you that 90% of the people will just stop giving a shit and forget about it. The typical casual doesn't know there will be more episode and they also don't check regularly, they aren't fans, they are casuals.

dead anime. they ruined it with this release schedule. part seven never

you will get batches of 12 eps and you will like it

If they fuck part 7 up like this, I swear to God...

>release on netflix
>'why is this release schedule so stupid?'
I don't know what DP was thinking partnering with netflix but that's how this works.

What the fuck were they thinking with dumping a bunch of episodes? Never have I seen the hype die as quickly as this. Even OPM died slowly.

>and retroactively lessens it.
How

I hope Netflix gave them a lot of money. I want Part 7 to be delivered on a golden plate

Attached: 178.jpg (1124x781, 376.28K)