Dragon Ball Super

Say it with me.

I WILL NOT WATCH THE MOEvie
I WILL NOT CONDONE WOKENESS
I WILL REPORT PEDOPHILIA
I WILL WORSHIP CHADren
I WILL STAND TALL AND PROUD.

Attached: The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.jpg (93x125, 2.01K)

What’s Jiren’s favorite guppie?

Post Jiren vore.

Attached: 9d29db287d4c71ddda05f068e5e0d0dc.jpg (595x839, 95.79K)

I WILL REPORT PEDOPHILIA
I WILL WORSHIP CHADren

Post Broly vore.

It seems like Toriyama is taking this arc to fix DBZ's world-building problems. Think about it, Freeza was presented as the emperor of the universe in Z, but we never really saw how the universe functioned outside of the Freeza force. After Freeza's death, power levels skyrocketed to the point where aliens in space could no longer challenge the heroes unless they were ancient evils (ie. Moro, Buu), an isolated prodigy in the middle of nowhere (Broly) or come from another universe entirely where lore is different. Notice how every alien that has been introduced from the Namek arc onwards still follows Namek arc powerlevels - Tagoma and Shisami were compared to Zarbon and Dodoria, Jaco was compared to the Saiyans, Vegeta said Trunks could defeat the Saganbo gang all by himself and they only got that strong because of Moro's magic, Paragus had a power level in the 4000s, so on.

This arc instead functions as a soft reboot of sorts. Freeza is back as emperor of the universe, but now with a much, much higher power level in the God tiers, which gives some credibility to the idea that random aliens in the universe under his rule could get somewhere near as well. The lore is developed as well, as after Freeza's death we saw that competing factions (Goichi's army, Elec's gang) took different spots in the universe competing for power, meanwhile, bounty hunters (Granolah, Soshiru) came to be as the universe in chaos was now being taken advantage of by bandits (Saganbo gang) which the galactic patrol struggled to take down. At the same time, not only is it believable that the power scale of the universe has widened because Freeza got much stronger himself, but it's also believable because we can expect the universe to have moved on from Namek's power levels already just like Goku and the others have.

Kill yourself, election tourist.

With how long the Moro story was, I don't think we should expect the gas / granolah story to end anytime soon. Probably got another 8 to 10 issues left. Remember that the dragon balls on planet cereal don't have a cooldown period like the ones on namek or Earf, and that there's only two of them and Elec has a functioning radar

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-215022.jpg (908x1257, 182.71K)

"Well, well... not bad. Rather impressive, actually. Frieza... yes, I could see how he would have trouble with you. My brother was a pest - I would have killed him myself sooner or later. He was always trying to beat me, trying to prove that he was the best, and he definitely had the edge. But then it happened... I transformed! As you know, I am in the third transformed state, but I found a fourth beyond it! You should feel privileged, you will be the first one to witness this form! First you will see, then you will DIE!"

Attached: Ending SOON.png (1156x1318, 2.15M)

Based.

Attached: FLAWLESSren the MAGNIFICENT.jpg (808x989, 92.68K)

Post Goku vore.

2kb HOLY SHIT, ANTren bros not like this.

Attached: KNEELren the EMBARSSING.jpg (1280x720, 52.56K)

Post Bejita vore.

Post Gohan vore.

SHITren the goddamn Gay...

Attached: FKPvyZ8WYAEmp7r.jpg (2448x3264, 727.5K)

Live, election Chad.

21? One-shots Jiren.

Attached: 1646441830763.png (1000x1000, 880.84K)

Post Trunks vore.

Attached: vore.jpg (1280x1540, 261.92K)

AHHHHHHHHH!!! I am the prince of ALL SHITPOSTERS Even you Jirenfag!

>BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

I'm confused as to whether any Earth governments are aware of ki. All this bullshit is impossible to ignore, so one can easily imagine government employed ki users. Hell, Capsule Corp, being the closest to the big events, has likely entered contracts with various world powers to create some kind of infrastructure for ki based defense.

Or at least that's what would happen if Toriyama didn't suck so hard at basic worldbuilding.

Attached: 34ab2bee11a5c0e39cd8da97fe7e0f86.jpg (700x700, 80.69K)

Post Tenshinhan vore.

Fucking SEXY,continue.

Attached: vore.jpg (600x857, 688.02K)

>SHITPOSTERS
You mean CHADposters?

Post Cell vore.

Shitku lost, retard.

I WILL REPORT PEDOPHILIA
I WILL WORSHIP CHADren

Attached: 121414190515125.png (1236x958, 944.24K)

I've had ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Post Yamcha vore.

Post Krillin vore.

Attached: vore.jpg (1054x1280, 325.67K)

>BUT BUT BUT JIREN-SAMA what about those quality lowering VORE PosterrasrasaAIIIIIIEEEEE YAMATEKURE YAMATEEE JIREN SAMA!!!!!!!!AIEEEE

Attached: CHADrendestroysSISSYza.gif (540x304, 1.53M)

Post Puar vore.

>three shit threads in a row
Woaahhh

All I feel is rage
All I feel is rage

Shut the FUCK up.

Attached: job.jpg (1280x720, 134.54K)

I WILL REPORT PEDOPHILIA
I WILL WORSHIP CHADren

Attached: 1640244706492.jpg (1258x1484, 356.01K)

Yeah, that's the idea.

>Moments later

Attached: CHADzadestroysSISSYren.gif (499x280, 1.78M)

Never believe it until it happens. Anime restarts, June 2019 btw

INcell Lost.

Cope.

Attached: The Que-hagen of Quixote.jpg (859x1153, 84.64K)

Gokubros?

Attached: beer.jpg (1280x1061, 314.86K)

I want Jiren to swallow me whole.

>never coming back

Why are you surprised? Piccolo, Pan, and Shithan are the only characters that will matter in the movie

reminder if hit was allowed to use his assassination techniques he would have won bothe tournaments.

You FUCKS!
You BROUGHT HIM BACK!!!!!

Attached: 7aBEQS.gif (320x240, 1.3M)

Post Champa vore.

Based

SHITren lost, retard.

Attached: CHADroid hurts FAGGOTren.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

They're too strong! I wish Panpedo was here!

bejitabro btw.

Probably not, after raditz the dragon ball world has become more mundane and more like the real world and the people of earth have mr satan to protect them from evil guys

Attached: pan.png (2000x2300, 2.67M)

These threads are just pathetic and disgusting honestly.

Post Frieza vore.

Attached: cell (2).jpg (650x366, 30.84K)