How important is fanservice in anime for you?

How important is fanservice in anime for you?

Attached: 1646508566139.jpg (1446x2046, 546.46K)

Fanservice makes a mediocre anime watchable.

Fanservice makes a watchable anime mediocre.

the duality of Any Forums

Extremely, I refuse to watch any anime that doesn't contain fanservice.

BOOBA BRAPPA AWOOOGA WIZ TITS

I'm in the middle of these statements.

it's not important. It isn't a selling point, but it also won't completely turn me off from a show either

Don't care really. If an anime's shit then it's the only saving grace, if an anime's good then it's just another reason why it's good

For me if the anime or manga is being upfront and honest about fanservice, thats cool with me, also I'm not the sort of faggot who bitches about seeing someone's tits hanging out or the good old fashioned panty shot or wardrobe malfunction.
If it's there it's there, don't like it? Don't watch it or read it and try to cancel it.

Attached: Tenka the sexual predator.jpg (536x500, 87.18K)

I love huge titties.

Attached: 1590942399647.jpg (511x900, 53.27K)

What's the sauce, saucenao interesting giving results

>interesting
Goddamn auto correct, isn't

Mato Seihei no Slave.

Wouldnt Wiz feel really cold? and how does she stay so healthy looking anyway? does the konosuba novels have enough worldbuilding where they explain how she looks like she is

Fan service became moe. Cowboy Bepop shits all over modern sexualization in anime. It's become annoying at this point.

those two statements are correct.

If they hamfist all this softcore shit they might as well make stuff life Princess Lover or Aki Sora. There would be no difference except the jizz being shown. Other than that there is still moaning and humping in these "almost" hentais so what's the difference. The conclusion i came up with is Japanese guys love edging, being dominated by women and cuckolded.

If there's fanservice, I'm not watching/reading that shit. Period.

It depends on the series. Fanservice can absolutely ruin a show but make others better.

Name 5 series

Name 5 series