Buyfag thread

>75k jpy
demon slayer fags would buy this

Attached: FIGURE-137471.jpg (600x555, 124.94K)

read the guide
buyfags.moe

That looks cool, actually.

I don't get it, what's the problem?

What the hell is that?

can someone post the giant statue of the sister in her baby form I swear that was 75K maybe the same company

Damn Suruga-ya has way better selection of second hand doujins than Mandarake, I browsed for a bit and ended up with 40k worth of stuff, now I'll have to trim it significantly

Attached: 4C47FFF6-3B79-434F-9A10-4B7C8686E3AB.jpg (800x800, 121.84K)

That is sick.

that one was from f:nex and it was 400k jpy

Attached: fnx250_15.jpg (747x996, 132.88K)

I've always heard that combining shipping on amiami is cheaper, but how much cheaper exactly? I can't seem to find any hard numbers or even estimates. The amiami shipping rate site just gives weight-cost estimates.
Say I pre-order two pop ups that release the same month. They should be roughly around the same weight and box size. How much cheaper would that likely be if I chose EMS/DHL and combine them versus shipping individually?
From what I can tell, it seems to be a little cheaper to buy individual pop ups from domestic import stores (US) than from amiami due to the shipping costs. But I'm trying to find out if it would end up cheaper to get them from amiami if I combine their shipping.

how would shoving that thing up your ass feel I wonder

i wonder who actually bought lol
it is cute but super fucking creepy

It looks really neat. Even a non fan would buy it.

>Demon Slayer fans would consider purchasing this Demon Slayer merchandise
riveting analysis from Any Forums once again

That's a really fucking ugly box

user your ass would break

I beg to differ

Lots of people I assume want the girl in the box since this one sold out at Universal Studios

Attached: Demon-Slayer-anime-USJ-universal-studios-Japan-Kimetsu-no-Yaiba-Nezuko-popcorn-bucket-limited-edition-merchandise-8_jpg_75.jpg (3000x2000, 325.88K)

>popcorn bucket
what
>honey plum flavored popcorn
WHAT

looks both cool and dumb