That ending sucked. Light should have won

That ending sucked. Light should have won.

Attached: E30BDBB9-EA3F-4E40-A469-608EB4952B3E.jpg (1875x1170, 1.51M)

So I haven't watch/follow this series for more than 2 episodes.
Why and how the fuck did he lose / get exposed? He was hidden. He has a super powered notebook that can kill people remotely. Only a pure retard would let himself be known.

Dumb phoneposter.

If i remember right, the people investigating him noticed that all the kills were in a small geographical area so they started narrowing it down. Then He infiltrated the police, but then they figured out that He was getting inside information from the police so they narrowed it down. He went undercover and pretended to be a police officer trying to work on the case to find Himself, but eventually he got caught because the person he trusted to cover for him disobeyed orders like a dumbass.

Kira did nothing wrong. He just made the mistake of trusting someone else with something important. He wasn’t even really betrayed. It’s just the person he trusted was a dumbass

HAHAHA Screw You

>That ending sucked
Yeah, he should've died a more pathethic death like in the manga.

>the people investigating him noticed that all the kills were in a small geographic area
No that only happened after L already narrowed it down to that area but the reason he suspected that kira was there in the first place was because that's where his first kill was.
>but they figured out that He was getting inside information
No, L suspected that this was the case (and he was right) but couldn't prove it

Murdering random people is wrong and the “just society” Light wanted to build was nothing but the prison of a petty autistic tyrant.

>Kira did nothing wrong.
If he only killed criminals, you might have a case but it doesn't work when he just starts killing anybody who gets too close. Considered killing his family too once.

Don't care having sex with N stay mad

Attached: 34a33f496bd7f5b6de5584892e7ef5c4.jpg (802x1200, 192.36K)

He's a bit of a gambling addict who keeps pushing himself to take greater risks because of his boredom/ego. The more risks he takes and the more he succeeds the more egotistical, delusional and careless he becomes.

This. People who say Light could've just kept killing criminals quietly completely miss the point of his character.

>Considered killing his family too once.
That was his real mistake.
Light being nice to Sayu at the beginning benefited him greatly. After he decided that he was willing to kill her He couldn't because it would expose him things started to go against him.

Death note is about a kinda smart kid bumbling his way through mass murder and only manages to not get caught because he has a magical book that goes against common sense. I swear half the time he tries to make himself look innocent he only makes himself more suspicious.

Then maybe Light should have been smarter

So why did they change the ending in the anime? In the end he dies in the warehouse killed by Ryuk so what was the point of such a small change?

The manga ends with a chapter that takes place a year after Light's death and with a mass gathering of kira supporters in the dessert praying for his return. They didn't have time to adapt all of that along with other things that were cut from the manga so the ending had to be changed to be more fitting.

But he did? he defeated L and the series ended right there and there.
The Near Arc is just a creepypasta.

>Kira did nothing wrong.
Oh yeah, killing "bad" people according to media is perfectly fine.

I stopped watching after L died, you should had done the same

>killing random criminals instead of corrupt lawyers, elites and bankers
Light was so dumb

>That ending sucked.
The ending form the manga is faaar better.

Attached: Smug_Yupiel_(6).jpg (184x184, 13.7K)

I have no idea why people keep pushing this headcanon.