I WILL NEVER HAVE SEX NOT EVEN TO SAVE THE WORLD!

>I WILL NEVER HAVE SEX NOT EVEN TO SAVE THE WORLD!

Name a more boring cringe mc.
You can't.

Attached: mizuhara_9.png (350x1103, 210.91K)

>You can't.
I just fucking won with pic related

Attached: file.png (540x809, 331.8K)

He is similar to that wolf clan king in that way that he only wants to fuck his main waifu that is apart from him.

Attached: blesser7.jpg (810x456, 55.12K)

Nah he kills people which is based

He's based.
Women want one thing and it's fucking disgusting.

You aren't entitled to his dick even if the world is ending, femcel.

At least he has a personal trauma against him to give some kind of excuse.

>having principles is bad
nice knowing you're a shit person

Throw gasoline on the fire and walk away.

>wont betray his love even in the face of apocalypse and the temptation of a million succubae rubbing on his face
hes fucking based and pneumapilled, fuck all the retarded apes like OP

fpbp

Ah yes you mean like the MC's principles of throwing his sister to a guy who knows nothing about her, who she screeched she wouldn't fuck, then gets a 'Come on please?' and changes his tune IMMEDIATELY?
Or do you mean he's knowingly letting women suffer in a ghetto of poverty and loneliness due to zero fault of their own?
Or how about not using his plot armor induced authority to not get his assistant fired (even though it didn't matter) and replaced?

How him copulating with a bunch of women would solve a ghetto problem on worldwide scale?

The ones who get pregnant get paid and free room and board.
Sure it won't fix the global problem, but that's still better than telling them 'Sorry, I'm holding out for my girl who I don't even know is alive. Sorry that you can't get medical treatment for that infection'

He a stupid selfish cunt

>I will let the human population die because muh waifu

The only reason I would have sex is if it was to destroy the world.

Wait does MC fuck his sister?

Tsuna from hitman reborn

Picked the fuck up

No, can't you read?

>Come on please?' and changes his tune IMMEDIATELY?
Either I'm misplacing my antecedents or you're saying he goes back on his tune of not fucking his sister.

You are, I'm talking about M1 wanting to fuck MC sis, her telling MC to tell M1 no, then M1 basically asking politely and he's like 'Alright I'll try and talk to her about it'.

No one fucks his sister, but someone should have.