Paprika came out 16 years ago

>Paprika came out 16 years ago
what anime makes you feel old?

Attached: paprika.gif (500x271, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52_1zxTUpHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Astro Boy

Dragon Ball. I have been following it all my life.

Paprika feels old, so that isn't very surpising.
Samurai Champloo is almost old enough to vote.

Paprika is definitely one; it came out during my cringe weaboo phase.
Also pic related makes me feel old, thinking it's almost 10 years. All the anime I used to watch when I was in my early 20s now seem so old and distant.

Attached: d28e3ce9b35088e5e5d27696a0a8e565.jpg (600x380, 80.59K)

I love Paprika

I was older than the characters when I first watched it.
The series is now older than the characters themselves.
The "future" time when the events occured (2015) has already passed. That took about 20 years.
There are several spinoff series which I still haven't watched, and probably never will.
The series is now over.
It still feels like the first "modern" anime to me.

Attached: 1605643375751.jpg (640x960, 125.74K)

Unironically? Anime specifically? Sailor Moon and Yugioh AND the OG Digimon, Medabots, Inuyasha, Eureka 7 I guess and early Bleach I actually remember watching those on TV.
Pokemon was always kinda there next to me so I never felt like it left my consciousness enough for me to view it as sth nostalgic, it was always too omnipresent for that kind of feeling

P.S.
youtube.com/watch?v=52_1zxTUpHU
This was on a VHS I had, makes me remember childhood

anything from the 90's

Attached: Heisei.jpg (870x806, 81.63K)

Not necessarily that it makes me feel old, but that it is too late

Attached: __tachibana_akira_and_kondou_masami_koi_wa_ameagari_no_you_ni_drawn_by_momo_chan_atakku__fcfd4d85ce0c064190d3c5c2b02f1a63.jpg (1200x1600, 1011.39K)

TTLG

Oh shit. I thought you were lying and this was one of those bait posts at first.

For me it was tokyo godfathers

Attached: 91ux+SmMGNL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 897.87K)

Cocrona

should i rewatch paprika
I remember going "OHHHH INCEPTION THE ANIME" and "COOL ANIAMTION"
but i remember the story being very fucking bland. And Im a fan, i loved tokyo godfathers so Im not a hater. Just dont wanna waste my time

Everything. I'm a 45 year old virgin. I forget everything about the plot and even images of the anime I watched and loved one year after I watched them, sometimes even earlier. Every memory in my mind is a half or fully erased mess and even the few incomplete memories I have I don't know if they are real or something my schizo mind imagined. Senility is hell.
any anime for this feel?

Attached: Roujin_Z-5fa2d8bb7ecdf.jpg (1920x1080, 291.28K)

Attached: 1387cc4030daec177c5ab20cd416fe715b922eb18efface779b6367592376f0b._RI_V_TTW_.jpg (1600x1200, 411.62K)

That's what I remember too. Paprika was more interesting visually. But still amazing though. After Paprika I watched the rest
>Perfect Blue
>just perfect and amazing
>Tokyo Godfathers
>got in with zero expectation expecting to hate it and I loved it
>Millenium Actress
>I had no idea what I was about to see and came out on top, my favorite Satoshi Kon anime
I have to watch Paranoia Agent and rewatch the Satoshi Kon movies
thank you for subscribing to my blog

>the eyes
>the nose
>the facial expressions
I miss the time when there were anime without the K-On and Haruhi Suzumiya glassy huge eyes and when there were still noses and lips.

>he thinks haruhi started it
Do you not remember catshit from the 90's?

what's that

It's not about who started it, it's about this style became the only anime style. I feel that somewhere around Haruhi and K-On this style became the required style for every anime and I hate it.

>the story of Akira Tachibana, a high school student working part-time at a family restaurant, who starts falling in love with the manager, a forty-five-year-old divorcé with a young son
It's too late. I'm too jaded to even imagine something like this.