Chapter 255 title is: "The Hayasaka Family Doesn't Approve"

>chapter 255 title is: "The Hayasaka Family Doesn't Approve"
>everyone thinks it's about Hayasaka's Coup d'État

Also, Kaguya knows the secret place of Nayotake and Gan'an

Attached: 17.png (1300x1920, 1.13M)

I think this ship will stay as bait at best, I don't think aka will drop a romantic relationship between 2 side characters with barely any build up, if he actually puts effort and makes them a proper couple, it's be cool but if he doesn't and their relationship stays vague and ambiguous that would be fine too.

Break week
Fuck off

Welp. Fuji will never become PM.

Nah she will,and Hayasaka will be her bodyguard/wife

>first japanese lesbian PM
heh

IshigamiChads… we lost two more to dykery this time…. Fuck you Aka…

>Ruining the manga even more
Jesus christ, just let this manga die and hopefully this hack won't work on mangas anymore

>Japan is the leading country in iPS cell research in Oshi no Ko

lol

I will love when he annouces the Hayasaka X Fujiwara spinoff and you guys lose your shit because it will turn out to be his greatest work

I would read, not just because I'm a yurifag but also Aka wrote some of the most well developed and fleshed romantic relationships I've seen in a while, Kaguya and Shirogene's developments was amazing.

Because he was actually trying to write a romance and not just romance tropes like het romcoms usually do, like for example Nagatoro which has zero development and no actual reason for the characters to like each other.

Though it's pretty obvious the Ishigami X Miko stuff was an afterthought, so he just made every girl fall for Ishigami because it would be easier to write a story like that.

Fujiwara X Hayasaka is most likely something he didn't even consider but probably ended liking the idea and now regrets he didn't really develop this couple, so I wouldn't be surprised if he actually wanted to do a spin off manga with them.

Even though I like Nagatoro can't help but agree, their initial dialogue was so hard to get through and even though they had some good development chapters always end up in status quo, hell even uzaki had better development and character build up and I low key hate that manga.

Nagatoro has a more likable cast and the author actually knows how to create some funny and not outright just ecchi scenarios, but the lack of progress is what kills the story as you inevitable will get bored of it.

Uzaki's author has no idea how to actually make a funny scenario, he always ends doing exactly the same tropes and ecchi jokes, it's one of those mangas that would make a lot more sense if it was hentai.

Aka wants to ruin Hayasaka. You could feel his contempt when he found out that she's the most popular character. He never got over that fact.

>Though it's pretty obvious the Ishigami X Miko stuff was an afterthought,
If you read it, it's pretty plain that it's far less of an afterthought than any other relationship in the manga. And who is "every girl" that has supposedly fallen for Ishigami? The only girl who loves him is Miko, and the others are just contrasts to help explore what exactly it means to love someone romantically. Every other girl is an example of non-romantic feelings.

There are no other relationships in the manga aside from Nagisa, but she is just an irrelevant side character, maybe Hayasaka and Fujiwara in the very end.

They were shipped as potential partners, even if Tsubame didn't love him, she did have to question herself if she really wanted to be with him or not, Osagiri was honestly just unecessary.

I think Aka had the whole Kaguya and Shirogane arc script figured from the start, I think he wanted Ishigami to be with Miko but didn't really have any actual planning for it.

Like IshiMiko?

>I think Aka had the whole Kaguya and Shirogane arc script figured from the start, I think he wanted Ishigami to be with Miko but didn't really have any actual planning for it.
I honestly think it's the opposite. ShiroKagu was just going with the flow, while IshiMiko is very much based in hiding information from the audience. The latter takes more planning than the former and it's not hard to see the signs. The themes Aka wanted to follow have been followed.
>They were shipped as potential partners, even if Tsubame didn't love him, she did have to question herself if she really wanted to be with him or not, Osagiri was honestly just unecessary.
That's part of the theme. Feelings that can be confused for love and how one has to think to understand that. It's a theme Aka likes and is repeating in OnK, as seen in the recent chapter with Akane. Tsubame states how she never really thought about the different sorts of love before, and seems to have a trail of bad relationships as a result of having been a pushover who would date people to make them happy. Osaragi's story is one of excessive standards and fantasy, in which no true romantic love can exist, but it's clear her feelings look romantic from the outside. Shiranui gets along very well with Ishigami, but he prefers Miko as a potential romantic partner despite their friction, not even considering Shiranui for the dance.

The end result is likely that Ishigami had romantic feelings for Miko the whole time, and his feelings for Tsubame were something he merely mistook for romantic.

I agree but at same time it was too much to explore those themes with a single character at the center, Tsubame and Miko would been fine, Osagiri and Miko would been fine, but the 3 of them was just too much.

I think Aka should have tried to explore his other side characters more if he really wanted to touch on those themes, though I do understand that his time is limited and probably it was easier both for him and the audience to do it like this.

Shirogane will cum inside both Hayasaka and Fujiwara.