Dragon Ball Super

Why is UE so good?

Attached: FM90nFBX0AMNs9h.jpg (900x1273, 164.92K)

Attached: towa.jpg (1710x900, 108.92K)

Attached: Cell.jpg (779x80, 15.7K)

Bigots are WEAK.

hi Any Forumsnons im a tourist and I don't mean to set off any shit flinging but which version of the original DB anime (and also super) should I watch? I prefer Z dubbed (specifically Kai), GT subbed, and probably will watch Super dubbed (grandma Goku filters me when it's the voice for adult Goku, I don't mind her for kidKu)

>SHITren thread deleted
Funny

Can someone please explain what exactly Ultra Ego does?

>inb4 the same shitposting as always
Because goodness fucking forbid we actually have a real conversation for once.

New art of Jiren that I found.

Attached: FM-hj9OakAMX8hR.jpg (3840x2160, 549.45K)

I would scream at you telling you how wrong you are but I don’t want this thread to get deleted. Instead, I will settle on calling you a bitch, bitch.

Gokubro btw.

Attached: 1646001361521.webm (872x484, 550.18K)

>hi Any Forumsnons im a tour-
Did NOT read.

i prefer vegeta
i don't know what i expected. this place is worse than Any Forums

Gokubro btw.

More damage taken = more powerful the user gets

Attached: Clean hit.jpg (471x478, 54.35K)

Rubber band Beerus to be the strongest and continue serving as a power ceiling for Goku.

All meta-commentary aside, it makes you stronger by revving up your fighting spirit and using your inner passion as fuel for the flames. Now sure it can turn things like physical damage into raw strength, but you don't need to be a retard like Vegeta and take unnecessary hips to continuously amp yourself up. According to Toyo, it's all about dominating the body through the mind to achieve absolute control rather than giving your body full control instead like with UI. It also has the broly-esque Saiyan Power/Zenkai adaption and power escalation.

I don't think I need to explain how Hakai work since you're asking UI specifically and not it + Power of Destruction.

Attached: 431.webm (862x470, 1.38M)

It's a slightly better zenkai because the user doesn't have to be healed to access the gains.
>why would they make a new form that just does the same thing as zenkai
*raughs*

It's actually the worst transformation in Dragon Ball history

You'd think being a fucking FAN FICTION writing Toyotarou would know how to integrate some fan service into an entirely new transformation OF HIS DESIGN.

But instead he absolutely shat the bed with UE, you never have a new transformation job in such a stupid pathetic way in its DEBUT appearance, it's basic shonen story telling 101 Toyo FUCKING FAILED COMPLETELY

>You see, the more damage I take the stronger I become!
*5 minutes later*
>AIIIEEEE I can't get any stronger because Ive taken too much damage
*5 minutes later*
>Beerus-Sama, I'm not cut out for the Hakai ways, I'll just job here instead and let this literally who Sasuke/Kurapika rip off who wished on a set of Dragon Balls to be the strongest in the universe kill me lol

Toyo is a dogshit hack, it's no surprise that the new movie is completely ignoring his worthless manga, the sooner it gets cancelled the better

>We actually had 3 straight chapters of two literally who's that both wished on the same set of Dragon Balls to be the strongest in the universe have the most boring fight in Dragon Ball history

Attached: granola vs 23.png (399x169, 61.29K)

Based!

Okay, that's actually kind of interesting. It directly converts damage/emotions into power, so like Ultra Instinct, it has an actual function instead of being another power tier. Neat.

I LOVE YOU ALL MY DEARS SMOOOOOOCCCHHHHHHHHSCLHUUURPRPSCHMOOOOOCHSLHMHSDMOOOOOOCHHHH

>seven pages of headcanon
Didn’t read sorry. He’s stronger than Tardku now.

Based Ribrianne

Kirby? Solos Dragonball.

fan fiction

Attached: god power2.jpg (123x184, 6.76K)

Attached: 84052233_p0.jpg (986x1236, 363.71K)

Attached: 1645666940626.jpg (480x360, 17.23K)

The anime WILL come back this year.
These thread WILL be saved by Toei.

Attached: 1640836098733.png (439x185, 73.18K)

Why is Vegeta so gay?

Attached: 1646443609151.jpg (496x793, 63.49K)

We just need the manga to become interesting again.. maybe Toyo can come up with a new arc that's good ?

Attached: 1607380984681.png (486x523, 285.04K)

You're absolutely right. No wonder people were fucking pissed. How do you fuck up such a simple story beat that Dragon Ball itself popularized?
>hero gets new power up
>uses it to wreck villain
It's one of the most common and well worn shonen tropes ever.

And wait, how does he lose from taking too much damage, when UE's entire gimmick is that it converts damage into attack points? The hell.

>When "all you are thinking of is destruction" you enter a violent trance where your body endlessly produces god ki of a destruction nature
>already having a destructive inclination (like being from a barbaric warrior race and having committed genocides firsthand) is a natural advantage
>getting hurt in this state also increases your appetite for destruction which increases how much destructive power you produce

Attached: 1639269935912.jpg (1268x449, 147.13K)

In short, it's one big adrenaline rush that tailors itself entirely on hyper-focused/fiated on a singular path to reach the same "Zone" that Ultra Instinct's flow state achieves. When you think about it and the concept itself it fits Vegeta perfectly. Even the jobbing element is taken into account since he can literally become stronger as a result of it.

The only main problem it has lies with the majority of the forms introduced in super, if not since OG Super Saiyan. It didn't live up to the hype and secure the win. It was a subversion with 2 and 3, but it came to the norm in Super.

At least Kaioken put Vegeta into a position where he HAS to use the Oozaru to win. Unlike SSB which became the defacto jobbing form in both the anime and manga.

Now the sole exception to the super lineup is Broly's Ikari form and retooled LSS forms. Even if he flat-out didn't kill Goku and Vegeta, he effectively forced them to need fusion to win. So it still fulfilled its purpose and lived up to the hype.

Post the Gas version of this

Attached: e8f3de756554ad1a46decfe74e5a9580.jpg (1080x1321, 167.73K)

Why even bother learning UE or UI when I can take some Adderall instead?