Out of the Abe trilogy, which do you consider to be the best? Lain, Haibane Renmei or Texhnolyze?

Out of the Abe trilogy, which do you consider to be the best? Lain, Haibane Renmei or Texhnolyze?

Personally, it has to be between Renmei or Texhnolyze. I'm convinced no anime will ever have an ending as good as Texhnolyze.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.35M)

Tex

Good taste my nigger. I wish Tex had a modern dvd release so I could buy it.

Texhnolyze is the strongest one overall but Haibane has Reki

Attached: url.png (640x1132, 761.07K)

Haibane Renmei, I rewatch it yearly and it's probably my 2nd favorite anime.
I personally think its ending is every bit as good as Texhnolyze's, both give me great catharsis and momentarily puts me at peace with my mortality.

Attached: 1638119580177.png (839x480, 407.03K)

I love Renmei, I guess I just like the sense of finality that Tex has. Things still continue after Reki's day of flight.

All of them are good

Attached: Abegirls.png (1024x725, 1.72M)

I like Tex the best but I Iove bleak endings.

NieA Under 7 is actually good. It's not as good as the others, but its still worth mention. It's not even that different to Renmei all things considered.

Attached: 6ec7099e897847bdf00c638eab5d4a15--anime-manga-scrap.jpg (736x773, 171.2K)

Haibane, but why does no one count Niea7?

I'd argue NieA translates Abe's designs to animation more faithfully than Lain does.

Haibane Renmei is one of my favorite anime while Texh is one of my least favorite anime.

Attached: HRRakkaReka.jpg (524x600, 132.82K)

Yoishi anime never ever. :(

Attached: abe_429.jpg (354x500, 37.57K)

Texhnolyze for me.

Attached: abe_006.jpg (1215x1740, 411.29K)

I actually like NieA almost as much as Tex, NieA is very laid back and is a relaxing anime to watch, while Tex really has gripping characters. I thought Haibane was good as well but never really cared for Lain.

Attached: niea exciting.jpg (1920x1080, 290.55K)

I like NieA (aside from occasionally getting annoyed by the alien) and Haibane the most (HR is in my top ten easy).
Lain is overrated but good and Texh I only watched once and would need t watch again to properly evaluate.

>I'm convinced no anime will ever have an ending as good as Texhnolyze.
I appreciate Texhnolyze the most. But I haven't watched lain, NieA, or Haibane in at least ten years so I can't say for sure how well the others have held up.

Attached: CXACfa4VAAAa1ak.jpg (724x1024, 131.23K)

Sort of a futile question given how different they are.
HR is the most personal, definitely the one I'm mostly likely to revisit.
Lain definitely has the best overall execution and ambition.
Texh is the roughest in every aspect but it stuck with me the most, something really special about that one

Haibane is the most rewatchable

Ever notice how there are a shitload more haibane kids in that final scene? There were 10 in all other episodes.

ABe had FUCK ALL to do with Lain or Texhnolyze outside of the art. I have no idea why you retards can't get this through your THICK FUCKING SKULLS. HR is the ONLY ONE HE WROTE.

He also was somewhat involved with Niea's story I think. Or maybe he was just the manga artist.
>HR is the ONLY ONE HE WROTE
And surprise surprise it's the best one. I wish he would do more original manga. Ryushika wasn't bad but right now he's just doing art for another manga written by someone else.

Attached: Ryushika Ryushika Volume 09.cbz-Vol.09 Ch.0051 - Is it Okay to be Square (gb) [Roselia Scanlations]-009.jpg (870x1236, 528.64K)

none of them are very good but HR had the best artbook so that one

Attached: 48.jpg (2365x3019, 855.83K)