Why do so many anons watch anime and read manga they clearly don't like?

Why do so many anons watch anime and read manga they clearly don't like?
What is the purpose of getting angry chapter after chapter, episode after episode?

Attached: 1631471144416.jpg (1440x1080, 279.98K)

Sunken cost fallacy
Consuming for the sake of arguing with others online who enjoy the things you do not

Media is at least partially a social experience.
Especially on Any Forums you should be aware that it's possible to have fun discussing what you have read or watched. If you can't see this, then I question why you are here at all.

The other reason is the sunk cost fallacy.

Most posters on Any Forums (and Any Forums as a whole) are insane masochists

/thread

""""Irony"""".

they think watching anime will make them cool so they force themselves to watch extremely bad anime like toradora and spice and wolf because reddit autists told them they have to to fit in

I read everything in shonen jump for my YouTube channel

>like toradora
Ami lost. Seethe.

Discuss and OP is a faggot retard

I obsess over things I hate while what I like just sits quietly in the back of my mind

My favourite author finished his manga and didn't make any announcements or news about his next project. I'm waiting and trying to find something else I'll like

Some people on this site have some absurd delusion that they "need things to do" to "kill time". I have never understood this or related to it in any way.

If they're reading/watching it they like it, no matter what they say.

Attached: sakura condition.png (338x414, 229.83K)

They're tsundere for it

Attached: 1613956307653.jpg (684x648, 49.02K)

all the characters suck idc

Some people like to do research for their shitposts.

>uninitiated

Attached: lordofchairs.jpg (400x400, 26.37K)

People on here are jaded and don't watch anything. Just get off this site and have fun user.

It’s our year.
Cope.

I don't like to drop things in the middle because I know if I do I'll still keep thinking about it until I pick it back up. If something isn't too long I'll continue even if I'm not all that into it. If it's something really long though I will drop it.

Reasons I may read or watch manga or anime I don't like.
>The manga volume[s] was 1$ and its better then browsing here for 6 hours a day.
>One character is just super attractive to me and I can't put down the shit story because I want to see more of them.
>I was told Lolis or Shotas would appear later in the series but don't want to just skip to that part.