Monster episode 14

Why do they have to keep focusing on Eva? We get it she's a delusional whore, this was established all the way back at episode 2. This episode also has one of the worst side characters so far with some stupid cuck gardener that Eva had working for her. There are better characters to create and focus on even if the episode was entirely filler.
>omg she got so mad she burned her house and garden down
Good for her, why can't she ruin herself offscreen? She's just an annoyance that gets in the way of better things and she's not nice or interesting enough to care about what happens to her.

Attached: Crazy cunt.jpg (720x481, 46.55K)

people watch this? i thought it was just a joke

Seriously I'd rather see anything but Eva crying again because she ruined her life. Who fucking cares. (yes this is OP)
I saw people talking about the villain being good and decided to give it a try. It's been a really interesting show so far but this episode is a massive downgrade compared to the previous episodes.

hollywood should make a live action monster movie or series

I did the same thing after hearing about Johann and how this show is an amazing cat and mouse game, but I've been severely disappointed. He has a ridiculously low amount of screen time (it feels like 2 to 3 episods total) and SPOILERS his motivation is never cleared. In the end they explain it all with "Uhmmm Nazis or something". Also, the means by which he gains followers are just retarded, pretending to be an alien?. Temnas story is also stupid, the man is wanted all over the place and yet everyone he meets readily helps him for no reason.

A Hollywood adaptation would suck ass today
I'm fine with Johann rarely showing up but I guess I'll see how I feel about it once I'm finished.

Isn't Urasawa known for making multiple manga with amazing buildup, that all fall flat on their face in the end?

>Why do they have to keep focusing on Eva
I'm 49 episodes in & she's more fun, interesting, & captivating than Johann who doesn't even feel like a character let alone a person but a idea. Johann is the most boring character in the anime so far. On top of that you call eva delusional (true she's a crazy spoiled bitch) but Johann x10 times more delusional, insane & psychopathic to the point that he feels unreal & hard for me take seriously. The nigger is over powered beyond belief too. (how the does this fag who's in his early 20's have so many connections & strikes so much fear & paranoia into so many high ranking individuals?) He's not paranormal how the fuck is he the center of all this crazy conspiracy shit in the plot?

At least eva feels human & logical Johann is an otherworldly caricature. There's nothing about him that feels well written or realistic. So far there's nothing i can see in him that's set in actual human psychology. Basically fuck you op. Eva's fine Johann on the other hand is who's suspect of a horrible character.

Better be a plausible explanation for Johann's power by the end of this anime or else I'm considering this anime as over rated as fuck.

Yeah, I also watched this because everyone talked about Johann but he fucking sucks and pretty much every other character is better

>On top of that you call eva delusional
Because she is on top of not being cool or likable. She breaks up with Tenma in the most disrespectful way possible at his weakest moment as if their relationship meant nothing and then tries to crawl back to him because he's going to get a higher paying and respected position at his job. A fucking decade, three divorces and countless dick later Eva not only doesn't learn her lesson but tries crawling back to Tenma again this time trying to fucking blackmail him into a relationship, ratting him out anyway only because she doesn't get her way. Then she has the nerve to blame Tenma for her life being miserable. Absolutely delusional and garbage character.
>At least eva feels human & logical
Eva is realistic like cancer is realistic. At least Johann is interesting even though no one like that exists irl, that's kind of the reason I watch anime anyway. Not to see fucking Skyler from Breaking Bad animated.

(OP again) 18 episodes in and I still stand by what I said about her and her father in another thread. The only time she should have shown up again onscreen was to be shown briefly sucking homeless dick for a few dollars.

you again? give it a rest buddy we get it you hate women that arent moeblobs and have actual character development

Liking moeblobs is nowhere near as cringe as simping for characters as shit as Eva. Again nearly 10 years later and her "development" was blackmailing along with begging the guy she's obsessed with and betrayed instead of just begging.
>omg she's so human

this has to be bait but i wouldnt be surprised if it werent because some men really are like this. you are literally not even 20% into the story. youre the kind of person that keeps asking questions while watching a movie instead of just watching it, and worse, you complain when people who have watched it tell you to just watch it all before making up your thoughts. what a sad little man

>what a sad little man
t. Eva simp ignoring how shit she is

The only good thing about Monster is Johan

Attached: johan.gif (500x290, 542.02K)

The only good thing about My life is Johan

Lunge really doesn't care about much

this entire sequence was boondocks-level and made me audibly cackle

In the newest episode Eva almost prostitutes herself but gets rejected and there's another pity party over how she totally loved Tenma and deserves him. She fucks this stranger who's connected to Johann somehow and reveals she saw Johann about a year ago while she was stalking Tenma and trying to unnecessarily sabotage his love life (even though she's been fucking everyone in sight for a decade). I have a feeling Eva fags ITT are going to be disappointed when I don't like their character anymore after these 74 episodes. Unless previous episodes are rewritten or its revealed Johann was making her act like a dumb entitled slut she's just not redeemable after everything she's done. I didn't even forgive the guy who killed Nina's foster parents just because he was shown trying to move on with some new woman and kid, and he at least didn't triple down on his fuck up like Eva has done.

Oh no Eva gets shot trying to defend Tenma and it's so touching! Not.

So many characters in here have swollen noses.