One piece

onepiecechapters.com/chapters/732/one-piece-chapter-1042

Attached: bros.jpg (489x370, 101.05K)

Jobbfy bros...

The chosen one I kneel

t. doesn't know what job means.

The score?

Attached: 20220304_174434_0000.png (2048x1151, 2.5M)

Attached: cp0 rewarded.png (248x320, 94.65K)

Swear Oda won't show us Gin again..

Attached: 0916A469-5AAF-415C-8E75-A34B313DC22B.jpg (828x1014, 310.79K)

Who did you think held back Luffy's arm at the end of this chapter?

Jabra obviously

OH HELL NAW

How do I defeat Kaido?

Biggest asspull you can think of for Luffy vs Kaido now?

By jobbing repeatedly.

Sugar's DF would mid Kaido

By this point it's definitely either Luffy's fruit, or all the hints at his fruit are an elaborate fakeout (the latter is still not totally implausible, since any twist would have to take Luffy's very much rubber-like properties into account). I'm confident that either option will be handled well, but if we're already assuming that the Five Elders are not disturbed by knowledge of the fruit's existence in itself, but by possible new events regarding its holder... then what if it's about Kaido's fruit? The fruit that the WG attempted to replicate for unknown reasons (resulting in a fruit that was deemed a failure despite being seemingly fully functional), that certainly does some very weird things for a supposed Fish-Fish fruit, that might have been in the possession of Rocks D. Xebec at some point before Big Mom acquired it, that probably hasn't awakened yet because we've seen awakened Zoans before and they were something very different, and that is currently held by a person who apparently attempted to become the next Joy Boy and who hasn't faced a battle serious enough to spur Awakening in a very long time.

Kaido's Haki would no sell Sugar's fruit just like it no-sold Law's

Kaidou spends the next 10 minutes using CP0 like an onahole giving time for Luffy to recover and use his secret gear 5th.

Take the Niko Niko pill

Attached: 1646428407544.gif (320x180, 1.19M)

Weird seeing people putting Luffy in the same tier as Kaido and BM cuz not even for a minute a see luffy beating Kaido right now If he doesnt pull a GT or awakening

Would've lost even if cp0 didn't interfere judging by how kaido was surprised luffy was losing steam

Asspull? Honestly none.

Shit writing?
1) Kaido attacks the CP0 for ruining his fight with Luffy (he's drunk) while Luffy recovers.
2) Luffy is STILL ok.

Kino writing: Usopp defeats Kaido when he's distracted.

Who isn't to say that Kaido will awaken now after seeing what happened. Zoan awakenings are basically them going berserk.

Kaido going berserk now makes the most sense.

ZKK soon.

Attached: 1635392967035.png (508x413, 193.44K)

Attached: Objective Tier list.png (825x165, 190.94K)

how many cocks they've had?

The WG left it really fucking late in the game to start caring about the Gomu-Gomu no Mi if that's the fruit they were talking about. It's never been a secret that Luffy had it from the moment he set to sea. Hell he was just straight up using his fruit in a Marine base in the first couple chapters, then that one Marine made a comment about how good their information networks are because they knew Coby had been on Alvida's ship. So the grandson of Garp and the son of Dragon has become a pirate with the goal of becoming the Pirate King, and only NOW are the WG worried about his fruit? Fuck off, it's Tama's fruit. Shirahoshi controls sea creatures, Tama controls land creatures.

???? anyone who eats the grape becomes a puppet, haki or not

Take the LuNa pill

Attached: 6880E5D4-2A06-4661-8E35-8C0C682BF352.png (623x336, 392.08K)

I find it strange that if your take Luffy's DF name & use this counter instead, you don't get Gomu, but Imu.

Attached: 52848.png (1280x720, 337.72K)

Maybe, but CP0 triggering Kaidou's PTSD from fighting Oden isn't going to go without consequence now.

Attached: 1CAEC579-E53F-4A5C-800C-C283E04B7702.jpg (828x922, 785.02K)

Kaido's awakening

Attached: EpgiggsW4AAb3sN.jpg (750x819, 55.38K)

I think Kid will defeat Kaido just let him recover a bit.

>Butter that low
Rude. Put her higher

heh

Attached: 1639225734610.png (316x164, 38.14K)

Bonney will defeat Kaido

>tfw CP0 get destroyed by literally everyone
>icing on the cake is what's left vs enraged Kaido

CP0 confirmed biggest jobbers of all time.

On a side note, do you think Kaido will be concerned knowing WG are active on Wano?

yana instead of hana

LuNa will never be real.

Jobbers

King of Jobbing

>conqueror's infused snakeman
>still lose
how the fuck is the fight with blackbeard going to look like?

But Marguerite is canonically zero.

Smokerbros..

Based.
Nami is a lesbian

Attached: D263DBFF-1330-4C7C-B3B8-3F96D67F16A4.jpg (259x194, 16.19K)

Gear Reverse

Blackbeard is not even as strong as big mom sit down. Kaido is the strongest in terms of combat ability

I think Kaidou is going to drop the fight with Luffy, realise he's been played all this time by the WG, and direct his rage towards them. Luffy is going to "beat" the emperors in his own way which isn't necessarily direct combat.

>Big Mom
Waltzed into her empire to take back his crewmate and she couldn't stop him
>Kaidou
Took on his entire empire and made him leave Wanokuni by making him want to kill the WG
>Shanks
By literally just being friends with him
>Blackbeard
Could literally be anything

I'm sure BB doesn't have the raw strength, but he'll have tons of sneaky tricks

YONKO RANKING:
CHADbeard >>>>>> Kaido > Big Mom >>>>>>>> SHITnks

- So how come the CP0 guy grabbing Luffy's arm is enough to distract Luffy and defeat him, but Hawkins violently bashing Kid's head on a stone pillar not enough for Big Mom to defeat Kid?
- How come Big Mom wastes years of her life and vomits gallons of blood due to Kid and Law's CoCless attacks but Kaido tanks G4 CoC hits while making goofy, horny faces?
- How come Kaido gets future sight, but Big Mom has to be told about future events by Katakuri?
- How come Kaido didn't consider his squabble with Big Mom a serious 1v1 challenge, or didn't even think of her alongside Shanks, Whitebeard, Roger, etc.?
- How come people see Chopper, Nami, Brook, Jinbe, Robin, Franky fending off Big Mom, but when you suggest they will do the same with Kaido now that Luffy might be out, it becomes unbelievable?

So many questions!

1. Base form
2. Blood pumping (increase speed+ strength)
3. Bone pumping (massive increase in size and strength)
4.Muscle pumping + haki hardening (depending on form increase in strength/speed/better techniques)
5.Giant

REVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWAKENING

Attached: Gear-shifting-tips-for-car.jpg (720x405, 11.32K)

This wouldn't be so bad. Law and Kid took out Big Mom but never essentially beat her. I'd like to see Kaido slaughter CP0 now at the very least.

Kid > Luffy

All will be resolved with punching, don't kid yourself.

He has a decent amount of raw strength as he was able to karate chop Ace but nothing compared to Linlin, The Kaido or Luffy

Because Kaido>Big Meme next question.

Blackbeard's fight is going to revolve around his 3 DF powers so it's going to be more gimmicky and not 30 chapters of punching a brick wall, or so I hope

Kiado is the strongest creature, Big Meme is an old hag past her prime.

>3 DF powers
Slow down

>3
did I speedread something
or is this some theory relating to his flag

>- So how come the CP0 guy grabbing Luffy's arm is enough to distract Luffy and defeat him, but Hawkins violently bashing Kid's head on a stone pillar not enough for Big Mom to defeat Kid?
Because Kid was neither on the middle of his final attack nor alone.
>- How come Big Mom wastes years of her life and vomits gallons of blood due to Kid and Law's CoCless attacks but Kaido tanks G4 CoC hits while making goofy, horny faces?
Law's Awakening was her worst match-up ever, bypassing her famously invulnerable skin and attakcing from the inside.
>- How come Kaido gets future sight, but Big Mom has to be told about future events by Katakuri?
Beats me.
>- How come Kaido didn't consider his squabble with Big Mom a serious 1v1 challenge, or didn't even think of her alongside Shanks, Whitebeard, Roger, etc.?
Idk, maybe he doesn't think of Linlin as someone he would really kill, their alliance's terms aside.
>- How come people see Chopper, Nami, Brook, Jinbe, Robin, Franky fending off Big Mom, but when you suggest they will do the same with Kaido now that Luffy might be out, it becomes unbelievable?
Blame Pirate Warriors 4.

I'll never understand Kid's treatment. Is it because we saw him beaten and captured by Kaido first? Luffy's gone through the same and worst, so I imagine that's not really warranted to bully Kid for that alone anymore.

>or is this some theory relating to his flag
essentially this.

>Usopp sneaks up to the roof to grab Luffy and run
>Kaido starts to make his way towards Luffy
>In a panic, Usopp grabs the first Pop Green he can and fires it at Kaido.
>A Sleeping Grass projectile flies right into Kaido's mouth and Kaido , already tired from a day of drinking and fighting fights asleep like a baby.
>Usopp fails to run away before people notice him standing over Kaido's body and he becomes known as the one that downed Kaido much to his horror.