Thunderbolt Fantasy

Is this the ultimate humble pie of anime?
>look up Thunderbolt Fantasy, see that it's some gay ass puppet show made by the Chinese
>disregard it as some forced meme, some joke, something of no value potentially
>give it a chance
>it wipes the floor with every single battle shonen series that came out after 2012**
I binged the first season and first movie in less than a week and now I want to turn back time so that I can experience it from the first time again.

**That's where the final chapter of HxH, the original manga series, came out.

Attached: MV5BZmQ4MDY5YTItMjBkMi00MWIwLTk4NGMtY2Y2NGM1MDIxNjU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUxNjc5NjY@._V1_.jpg (721x960, 171.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1knEeeDIAo
youtube.com/watch?v=kKJjsiG8Tl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didnt dismiss it becuase of puppets i dismissed it because it looks like chuuni fujoshit
and it is
but its good

>fujoshit
No way, how can they also like this one? There are no little boys and the men are

>it wipes the floor with every single battle shonen series that came out after 2012
Is it even battle shounen?

I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE

The men are hot.

Stop trying to drag TBF in you stupid shitposting against Shonentards.

And the OP of season 1 already outdid all other TM Revolution OPs/EDs for me, even Ruroni Kenshin's
youtube.com/watch?v=O1knEeeDIAo

I think it taps into the same demographic, even though the manga adaptation (which came after the TV show) is in a seinen magazine.

>it wipes the floor with every single battle shonen series that came out after 2012**
No shit, literally not watching anything already does that. Thunderbolt Fantasy is still good.

it's wuxia

not her but what is TBF supposed to be

Attached: 05_01.png (350x412, 275.66K)

>No way, how can they also like this one?
The cast is like 80% men, and at least half of those are hot young guys. Even ojisans like Shou and Ban get shipped by fujos.

Attached: Bug boys.jpg (1073x1500, 614.6K)

Thunderbolt Fantasy

Should we gatekeep TBF ?

It's already gatekept by the 5 seeders for the high quality/low filesize releases + the big complete release is under Live Action

Is this show even discussed outside of Any Forums? I've only seen it on Any Forums and /tg/

It's not even recognized as an anime on MAL

youtube.com/watch?v=kKJjsiG8Tl4
Women fucking love puppets.

>thunderbolt fantasy
>there are no thunderbolts
?

pili means thunderbolt

I don't save Thunderbolt Fantasy threads under my Any Forumsnime folder but next to the likes of The Wire and Twin Peaks