One Punch Man

A rundown on opm.

Attached: 1643480602503.png (871x1231, 714.01K)

One deliberately and carefully writes it vague. Keeping it ambiguous. He will never show you the extent of their feats, plots cause that's just diminutive and curtailing. He leaves it up to the reader's interpretation, it's like you are working together with him. This beautiful poem is made for your headcanon. It is short and sweet without any superfluous and redundant writing. As it is a parody of anime/manga, particularly the overstretching writing trope which is a plague prevalent in the anime/manga world. As the fanbase grew larger, it attracted more youngsters. They are a crowd of mostly oblivious bumpkins, opposite of the target audience. The type who can only read picture books. In the anime/manga world they would be dbz spics or the sorts. I couldn't mind however loud or niggerified/shonenified ("doesn't afraid of anything") or whatever rustic takes they had of it. How they interpret it as was of no threat. The series took off and gained in popularity. But also it went downhill at the same time. There was a sense of unease and offness as the story slowly but surely did a complete turnabout. Then halfway through something tragic happened. It was revealed that the artist/illustrator was one of them and was writing it. How could this happen? Digging deeper, it was found that as soon as it took off the illustrator, Murata decided to input his ideas. At first, one would stop him and expound on why it was bad. This doesn't stop Murata and he keeps pestering on it. Since Murata is obstinate, one acquiesces and polishes up the mess Murata leaves in his trace. This was proclaimed to the readers as the work of one. His antics gradually got worse and sometimes he would flat out refuse one and implement his trite and banal generic ideas. As this went on one grew tired of wrangling him and completely gave up on it, waiving the series. Leaving it now completely in the hands of Murata.

Attached: 1644158392871.jpg (600x487, 102.41K)

The story got worse becoming more and more unrecognizable with every chapter released and then completely different. Same names for the characters and a couple of scenes from the original source, but the actual personalities, events, and underlying themes were totally gone, replaced by extremely juvenile and amateurish characterizations. It seemed like an african american wrote it. With his rap tone stench all over it. The yokel was also relentlessly dead set on killing the story's ambiguity, jobbing as many characters as he could. And humiliating and punishing the characters he didn't like. All the ambiguity it had was thrown out the window. He went out of his way to do so. And in place was put his trite ideas. He admires and holds in high esteem trite tropes. In complete contrary to the original source. It also became the most drawn-out series now lasting more than 6ys, overstretching its quality, cheapening, breaking it down, and drip-feeding the audience. Lest it was too good and short and sweet. These streaks of patterns either had to be extreme retardation or malice. The story became the very thing it was supposed to parody. It had lost all its self-awareness. The butt of the joke wrote the joke. Thus an abomination was born. All this time he seemed to have been autistically tone-deaf and in the dark as to why the series was a hit in the first place. The option of him being malevolent still stands. To make sense of all this, a cruel divine joke would be the most plausible explanation.

This paragon of a series was supposed to fix anime/manga by being the benchmark.

Attached: 1644254778785.jpg (1132x1600, 690.91K)

It's amazing how active this series is on normalfag communities like youtube, any shitty video on OPM nets hundreds of thousands views; yet the series has declined a lot in sales in Japan, and in the US the manga doesn't even chart on the Top Ten. What's up with that? People that supposedly still like OPM a lot just don't want to actually support it?

A lot of it was anime hype

Have been wondering the exact same. But it's also what I noticed with other series like Nagatoro that is really popular with normalfags and ol SnS yet its "fans" don't bother to buy the tanks. I guess, the ones that are successful don't need cheap hype to sell copies and their readers simply buy their product because they like the content

Current OPM is catered towards drooling retards, who need to be reminded of basic plot points every 2 chapters since they only look at the pretty pictures.

Attached: Youtube opm.png (1640x320, 231.07K)

didnt read, muarata is a genius

>plague prevalent in the anime/manga industry.
fixed
>This paragon of a series was supposed to fix anime/manga by being the benchmark.
It lost.

Bump

I killed the hype

Based Murata.

Fuck you for making me read this. I actually feel dumber now than I did 10 minutes ago before I made the mistake of giving your opinion a chance. I can tell you're one of those adults who always uses a straw because I can't imagine you drinking a cup of water without accidently drowning.

This has nothing to do with OPM because I can't even tell what you're trying to say about it. Your strange and confusing sentences meander from point to point aimlessly with no structure and you abuse adjectives like a 2nd grader told to make his work "descriptive" If you're supposed to be on meds then take them, and if not take whatever you can find in your moms bathroom cabinet because I guarantee it could only make you more cogniscent than you already are.

Attached: 1646322937683.jpg (437x434, 37K)

Thank you for reading it. But there is no lie there. 2000 characters are the limits and this is the shortest i could make it.

Would appreciate if someone would fix it and make it more articulate.

>It seemed like an african american wrote it.
Fuck you, look into better black literature. It shits all over that nu-mess.

Dog nigga

Attached: ibt9s77gyco41.jpg (882x1200, 261.5K)

Do we actually have any sort of proof that Murata's responsible for the changes to the story in the remake? People seem determined to blame him but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the manga turning to shit was because of ONE pulling a Star Wars Special Edition on us.

do you even need it? there is a lot but i have only a few. pic related. there was also one where he complained about ONE making the fights deliberately shorter. the guy just can't get a clue.

Attached: 1643854731345.jpg (1952x588, 264.68K)

Read Mob Psycho and OPM's webcomic

Attached: Photo Collage Maker_2022_03_04_10_48_23-min.png (4096x4096, 3.87M)