Main characters start the series already OP, only get stronger

>main characters start the series already OP, only get stronger
>main cast seems to hate each other
>spend 6 episodes ramping up each antagonist just to have Luffy tank their strongest attack with his face then 1-hit K/O them
>lazy themes (circus pirates, cat pirates, fish pirates, etc.)
>borderline trash tier art
>ADHD writing (This whale is sad and Walmart team rocket is trying to kill it but let's take them back to their island anyways which happens to be famous for it's booze and parties but they're actually all bounty hunters except also the Mafia who are trying to overthrow this kingdom whose princess was secretly a team rocket member all along and..."
>puddle deep lore and world building
>"""jokes"""

Why on earth do people like this anime

Attached: 1268892374864.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Forgot to mention an apathetic brain dead MC whose like Naruto if he was too dumb to breath or tell right from wrong.

How it has fans is beyond me, fucking overrated as hell

nami booba

Still better than HxH.

My dog crawling on my head and shitting down my throat while I sleep is better than HxH

None of your business

Attached: EveryOnePieceGirl.jpg (2100x2100, 210.57K)

>poser niggard thinks shes allowed here
>getting triggered at tits like a little bith
OP's kino, femcels arent allowed here
post your tits or gtfo

Oda is that you?

>>main characters start the series already OP, only get stronger
>>main cast seems to hate each other
>>spend 6 episodes ramping up each antagonist just to have Luffy tank their strongest attack with his face then 1-hit K/O them

Boruto.

Is the concept of people having different taste is alien to you user?

And no, i'm not OPfag.

Is the concept of criticism alien to you user?

>Why on earth do people like this anime

Well first, you cannot get the idea that there are people that likes something that you dislike. But think what you want user, i don't care, i don't like one piece too.

Dude, you have to realize that that's not a very satisfying or helpful answer, right? If it was, then no criticism could be put towards popular series, since even so-called "valid criticisms" would just be morphed into meaningless observations about the series, as some people just like all aspects of it, regardless of their quality. If people were willing to overlook flaws in something to enjoy the good in it, that'd be an acceptable type of answer, but then you'd need to define what those good things are, and the conversation would move towards the actual merits of the show.

There exists such a thing as bad writing, it's been established as something that exists over the course of human history. If you'd want to argue that something isn't bad, that would also be a acceptable type of answer, but then you'd have to expand and explain why. The things that OP posted are for the most part valid complaints one could have on One Piece, and though they could have expanded on them immediately, that's not as efficient as throwing the base complaints out there and seeing which people actually disagree with.

Sounds great.

I don't remember the cat pirates

>Thread like this about One Piece always so slow
Is it just me or compared with other popular shounen, One Piece has the least amount of dislikes in /a?

It's a very competent shonen, it's just that it's way too long and tenacious
It lacks fulfilment which makes it hard for people to hate it

It's a regular enough thing that people who don't consume the entirety of something don't feel the need to complain about it, especially if it's popular, since the thought would be "surely it gets better if it's so popular." And so they never voice their complaints, or the reasons why they dropped it. Well, unless it's been memed to death already, like "OH MY RUBBER NEN" or something.

probably because it's not edgy.

armchair

That's only if you actually posted good criticism and not some random shit that only tangentially relates to One Piece. First two points don't even sound like One Piece at all

>main characters start the series already OP, only get stronger
They start pretty strong, to the point where they could get by on the Grand Line right from the beginning, but they're never OP, especially not in the context of their world. They just start in the shitter region full of small fry. Hell, Luffy is the only one out of the East Blue with a devil fruit. Zoro and Sanji are just pretty strong, but hardly OP. Gomu gomu was also introduced as a pretty shit fruit. Even before the Grand Line we see Smoker with a logia

>main cast seems to hate each other
The only two who show any kind of antagonism to each other are Zoro and Sanji, the fuck are you talking about. Name just gets angry when the rest is dumb as a rock, which might be frequently, but she also appreciates them.

>spend 6 episodes ramping up each antagonist just to have Luffy tank their strongest attack with his face then 1-hit K/O them
Most get beaten quite a lot even before the final hit like Rob Lucci, Crocodile and Enel. Pretty sure even the East Blue antagonists get hit a bunch before the final attack, but would need to reread

Art is more a matter of taste. World building is good no matter what you say otherwise and the themes of the pirates are generally fun.

At least he's trying to do what he likes instead of spending his whole life trying to get the best desk job in the village (hokage) or being a good and respected student at his hero academia

>Why on earth do people like this anime
Because they didn't speedwatch it like a retard.

It just never did things offensively bad. Around the timeskip it shifted a bit in artstyle and focus, but shitposters won't know about it, cause that's 600 chapters in (or 500 episodes). It also always has been pretty silly, so many dumb things get a pass even if it doesn't really make too much sense. For example iirc Luffy should melt against Enels attacks if Enel puts enough power into them, but lmao rubber counters lightning is enough of a reason in the world of OP to completely negate it apparently. Even normal people can fly dozens of metres through the air just to get a little nosebleed.