Sonny boy

Just watched this, the visuals were cool and the world was cool, I just dont get why Rajdhani didn't get on the rocket too

Attached: bloody bitch fuck.png (653x367, 144.24K)

He probably discovered some trinket that summons slave cat girls

the rocket was for small minds trying to cling to the old world

he is creative enough and has enough willpower to keep himself entertained and occupied for eternity
either that or he'd rather stay in escapism than try and chase women the rest of his life

Attached: [EMBER] Sonny Boy- 11.mkv_snapshot_04.43.593.png (1069x921, 573.53K)

oh nevermind, I get it now

Attached: neutral.png (449x478, 247.35K)

Good morning sir

He lived thousands of years during his trip and that reduces the probability of him being able to "merge" with an alternate real-world self of his to basically 0. Quantum measurements and shit.

when he wants to, he will find a way

How did the superhero guy (Akaze?) get to space before Nagara and the cat girl? How did the compass girl die if death was practically impossible? What exactly was the MCs power and why did everyone blame him for being set adrift? Why did god let them back into reality? What did they mean by cat girls gift being responsible for them being set adrift when all it did was copy things? What was gods fucking problem? Yes I’m a retard

idk what asakaze's power really was but he seems like he could reality warp and travel really fucking fast so thats probably it

He'd been adrift 2000 years at that point

Attached: a02976.jpg (1920x1080, 480.87K)

akaze could go presumably wherever he wanted at whatever speed he wanted
death was impossible, she's a living compass (who was also dead)
MC's power was to create new worlds seemingly at random but also might have created doggo story world, or maybe it was all lies
people blamed him because they were retarded, like yourself
god didn't do shit, ever
the cat duplicated things, in this instance they created a universe
god wasn't really god

Good morning sir

there aren't definite answers to your questions, if you can't understand that this was abstract and left up to interpretation then you will never get it desu

But I thought his power disappeared when they went to hunt war and that’s how the girl he loved died. Also I didn’t really understand Yamabukis backstory and what war meant by him killing his crush because it was his world and he was creating the tumors by refusing to break out of his shell

getting turned into an inanimate object is the same as being turned into a corpse, since a corpse is an inanimate object. That's the logic

nobody really understands the killing and dying allegory from an objective plot standpoint but the themes/motifs of it run throughout from the twin fighting with the toy gun and electric chair shit to "war" who may or may not have ever existed in the form doggo's story mentioned. that specific episode is so disconnected that it might not even be canonically canon.
thats sort of implied to be how guy (war? future starkid?) "invented" death, by becoming an inanimate object.

AHHHH NIGGERMAN HELP ME IM GOING INSANE

Attached: haachama.png (461x461, 217.72K)

> MC's power was to create new worlds
But couldn’t other people create worlds like the upside down umbrella dude, war, and the guy that was fighting his clone that was slightly better than him? What was the girl who was larping as their teacher even trying to accomplish anyways?

He had lived too long to return to his old life.

we don't know who created those worlds but all of the worlds unrelated to MC teleporting had a physical connection to each other, even if it was going through curtain or into hole or whatever. Those could even be worlds MC created at different points in the timeline because it's nonlinear. We do know that MC can just pop over to monkey baseball world without needing the doorway shit.