So much good anime, so little time. How you manage to keep up?

So much good anime, so little time. How you manage to keep up?

Attached: planetes_wallpaper_planetes_hachi01.jpg (1024x768, 142.42K)

*How do you manage to keep up?
ftfy
Why would you want to keep up?
When you want to watch anime, you prep the snacks and drinks and then you lie down comfortably in your anime battle station.

>So much good anime
Maybe if you like eating shit

>So much good anime
Not really. Maybe you like tv anime but I don't.

sounds like you need to raise your standards - i mean you posted a great one that very few can stand up to so i am a bit confused tbqhwyl

>So much good anime
Eeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh most of the good ones are movies, and you can watch all of those in a month if you just keep it to one film per day. Like says, TV anime is rarely "good" IMO, usually it falls on the side of "this is shit, but it's entertaining anyway because of X, Y , Z". Mind you, there are amazing TV anime and OVA out there, but like the movies, it's a limited selection. So honestly, no, it's not hard to watch all the good stuff. If you have a properly sorted backlog, and you stick it, you could watch all the great anime in history in the span of a year, and that's sticking to one film or episode per day.

Easy, I only watch what I like.

>I only watch what I like
But to have something TO like in the first place, don't you need to venture and watch something you don't know if you're gonna come out of it liking it or not? Your statement is a catch 22.

Not really, no. I've developed a sense of judgment just by being alive, I didn't have to do anything in particular.
If I accidentally start something I don't like I simply drop it and watch something else, I don't see the need to dwell on it.

You must have very few things you like.

Here's what I do
>at least 3 episodes or a movie/OVA a day
>minimum of 10 chapters of manga a day
>only watch the currently airing shows that give me joy and are fun to discuss with anons
You're welcome

Attached: gakubro.png (753x539, 471.75K)

>sticking to one film or episode per day
I can hardly watch one movie per month.

>and are fun to discuss with anons
I watch only old stuff or stuff that stopped airing and have concluded. I'm not interested in the social aspect.

Attached: alita2.png (640x480, 155.65K)

I literally haven't watched any anime in over 3 years, I'm just speaking from the perspective of someone who just got into anime and has a lot of energy for it.

>I literally haven't watched any anime in over 3 years
Yeah, by reading I can tell you don't really like the medium.

I don't care for your "no true scotsman" shit, I've been watching anime since before you were born. Especially if (You)'re American.

>Watch classic anime
>Too shy to make a thread about it because you're years late to the party

>I'm not interested in the social aspect.
I don't mean this in a rude way but why are you here then?

Then just pay attention to the former part of that statement. Also

I did this with Outlaw Star and we reached bump limit and had a high quality thread for three days, don't be shy user. You might be surprised with the outcome!

Because you are unlike reddit and mal. I like the Any Forums social aspect, not the social aspect of other sites.

That's the reason people are so autistic about quality, there's just so much content out there that you can afford to discard anything that isn't at least perfect form, and why the really unique anime gets so much attention.

>How you manage to keep up?
By pretending that all anime is bad so nothing is worth watching.

>posts about how nothing is good except x coming through.

Seriously though just gather 2-3 hours a week to watch new weekly releases and binge on one of your days off every once ina while to completely catch up. Or just read Manga so you can watch the anime whenever cause you already know what to expect. And Manga takes way less time to read with way more effort and care put into it.

But that's what all of Any Forums does already? Does anyone on Any Forums even watch anime/read manga for real? I feel like all that's ever done is bandwagoning one anime/manga for shitposting purposes, get bored with it, then either move on to the next one, or just keep shitposting it anyway because you're too lazy to look for something else to make fun. Most of the people that do that haven't watched or read the subject of shitposting. I'm not even gonna name examples, take one look at the catalog, almost every thread on it is just like this.