GUTS IS IN ELDEN RING

GUTS IS IN ELDEN RING

Attached: 1646231512773m.jpg (1024x576, 75.57K)

I'm banned from Any Forums

Why did Guts become a dog?

That's the equivalent of being too retarded for the Retard Club, impressive.

>Berserk shit in a soul game
How new are you?

kill yourself Any Forumsermin

>Any Forums is now full of Any Forums zoomer crossboarders
Why am I not surprised?

Based

Wtf, Any Forums has nothing but nice things to say about Any Forums

Any Forums is just tsundere, deep inside they want to be mating pressed by Any Forums

The fuck did you JUST call me, you little bitch?

>Any Forums
>oomer

>>Any Forums
>>oomer

Based Blaidd

Elden Ring is soulless.

Any Forums is easily the board that hates anime and Japanese media as a whole the most of all the other boards. Which is pretty ironic.

As enemy or npc??

Yes

MORE LIKE BLAND RING LOL

/sp/ and Any Forums have even more fags like that, actually. It's a good litmus test for discerning how normalfag-infested a board is.

FUCK YOU CUNT AND YOUR FUCKING SPOILERS FUCKING FAGGOT HOLY SHIT

i dont like good games

Even /vrpg/ is full of JRPG fans that hate anime.

wrong, 90% of their threads are about Japanese series. Nobody cares about burgercrap

for a good reason japanese games are nothing but rehashed garbage

>normalfag
No normal person posts on this website everyone here is a fucking weirdo.

he did get a cameo and the true dragon slayer is in but STR sucks now because you get staggered out of every attack by tiny enemies and pokes from a rapier, making dex weapons the grand winners.
it's worthless now since you can't play as guts.

Thnx

Any Forums loves anime like Berserk, TTGL, Kill la Kill, etc. Any Forums also loves the Persona and Nier series.

>says the faggot excited for his another rehashed Call of Duty FIFA Cyberpunk Witcher garbage

So I just looked up Elden Ring to see what all the fuss is about, and the trailer was all "we have dungeons" and a random review was all "it's such a great open world, you can side-step the main quest-line, and it feels like you found a secret path".
Are the trailer and that random review retarded or is the game actually this obnoxious?

So they have good taste.

I no longer care about video games
I just read some manga from time to time. I can just understand Any Forums pov unlike some fags

Never said they didn't, just showing that Any Forums does like anime.

From what I've seen it looks like a darksould game mixed up with Skyrim/BotW which is ironic because a lot of the praises Dark Sould got was because it was considered something different.

If you've never played a Souls game you don't understand why that's so appealing. Every game has at least 1 proper and 1 secret ending depending on who you discover, which sidequests you complete, and which hidden dungeons and bosses you slay.

Saged for off-topic.

The main appeal of the game is "Dark Souls but open world". Yes, the fanbase is a bit obnoxious, but the game excels at what it's trying to do.

Those are Any Forums crossposters; meanwhile Any Forums's actual population that isn't crossboarders loathes the medium (or how they call it, Tranime).