Why do shonen mangaka end their series with

Why do shonen mangaka end their series with
>LMAO SUDDENLY ALIENS
?

Naruto did it, Dr. Stone is doing it now, arguably Dragon Ball shoved in aliens out of nowhere. Will One Piece do it too? What's the deal with aliens?

Attached: file.png (500x500, 215.71K)

Represents their audience

>arguably Dragon Ball
goku was an alien since the beginning tard

>Will One Piece do it too?
Already introduced during Enel's cover story

yeah, after 7 retcons

Aliens have been confirmed to exist in OP as far back as Thriller Bark

>arguably Dragon Ball shoved in aliens out of nowhere

But unlike the rest it wasn't at the end, but at beginning of an entire lengthy saga.

One Piece introduced aliens over a decade ago.

Yeah one piece is definitely doing this too.
In HxH Chimera Ants were nearly aliens, they didn’t come from another planet but they came from an unexplored region of the world that no one knows anything about and didn’t exist until the end of the series

>SHITnime watcher
We are done here alejandro.

In battle shounen it usually happens because the powercreep reaches the level where you can't just pull out a new super powerful villain stronger or as strong as MC out of your ass, MC is already the strongest being in the world, so ayyyy lmao it is.

>Dr. Stone is doing it now
>now
Wasn't aliens such an easy theory that even the cast thought of it early on? You can't randomly insert aliens if the possibility is already there.

I never watched or gave a fuck about dragon ball, but hasn't it always been about aliens. Aren't Sayins literally aliens from another planet that arrive on earth?

all the saiyan stuff gets introduced like 200 chapters in, Radditz saga starts at chapter 195 according to the wiki

Uexkull?!

Radiz shows up in chapter 195 out of 519. It's clearly not a last minute thing like OP suggests.

In a world filled with monster people Goku was just a monkey boy for the first few years of it.

I feel like that's not how it's spelt

Jojo had an alien once

What's wrong with that? Aliens are actually interesting, because they represent things beyond this planet's imagination. Think about it, travelling through the Alpha Centauri region and you suddenly come across some feeble radio signals from a planet nearby a class G star, you would want to know who's making their babby steps towards communication, even if your crewmates don't want you to intervene. Some may see it as a bad rep but I think it's interesting how your species interpret us.

Kind of funny how animal people just sort of vanish from panels as the manga goes on

>Run out of things to "find" in your setting
>Take something from "out of your setting" to add
It's not rocket science.

> shonen mangaka
It's only one mangaka and one studio who did did this

>It's not rocket science.
but if they don't use rockets, how did the aliens get there

>Dr. Stone is doing it now
quick rundown?
Is Whyman and/or the petrification actually ayylmoas? I dropped the manga at the Xeno war arc

I am going to skin you.