GX is the best Yu-Gi-Oh series, you can't change my mind

GX is the best Yu-Gi-Oh series, you can't change my mind
season 0 is close tho

Attached: gx.gif (520x390, 1.76M)

fuck this bitch she corrupted me into cursed armpit fetishism

My first crush, why were her milkers so fat.

Attached: 7347673476.jpg (115x169, 7.56K)

it was a tradition back then, main girl needs big tits and her name must begin with "A"

DM and GX were the only series a watched to completion
Is any of the other yu-gi-oh series worth watching?

To completion? Not so much because it's advised to skip some parts in other seasons, like half of S2 on 5D's was just duelist of the day kinda deal and on Zexal S1 you had the Number of the half of the month, Arc-V didn't have that much skippable content but it becomes terrible all around later on and Vrains you can skip most of it, watch the recap episodes and then everything regarding the final season and you will still understand everything.

everything except vrains
haven't watched sevens to tell

the first half of 5ds is easily some of the best the series has to offer, but then they ran into production issues and it never really hits the same heights until its last arc.

I'd say everything after battle city in the original is entirely skippable too

No it's vrains.

then zexal broke that tradition

Everything except arc v. They all have very different settings, try them at least. If you don't like one then you'll like another.

>Cursed
Blessed

Attached: 1646326257006..jpg (554x554, 45.54K)

You can watch arc-v. Just watch the first arc, watch all Serena, Shun, Reiji, Yuri and Dennis duels after that, watch Edo's duel since D-Heroes are cool, watch the Tyler Sister's duel, and Yuya vs Yusho. Then ignore all the rest.

Why!!!!

Attached: 897235892379572.jpg (539x360, 20.3K)

Attached: 81332757_p0.jpg (991x1400, 449.79K)

I like blue angel.

Attached: FM4ZiLaaUAADRnY.jpg (786x1199, 178.23K)

Yugioh dating and dueling sim never...

Attached: tag force 3 blair blue oblesik ending.jpg (480x1904, 291.31K)

And that's a good thing.

What are the chances of gx getting a movie or some small sequel? I want Jaden to realize his harem of alexis, yubel, and more.