The Eminence in Shadow

Who is hyped?
youtube.com/watch?v=H-3fre7943U

Attached: Cid Kagenou.png (1040x688, 576.05K)

Nobody because the anime looks like shit
More people are hyped about the possibility of LN 5 releasing with the anime than the anime itself

I can't believe Alpha is fucking DEAD

Attached: 490_621c24b3bc283.jpg (1114x1600, 728.84K)

it's been years since i've read the WN and I already forgot everything about this one

This is one of those stories where I just do not understand the point of it being an isekai, it doesn't bring anything to the table, it could be just regular fantasy and be done with it, what was the point of telling us he was reincarnated?

it would be weird if the MC didn't come from another world, considering his primary goal is to live as a mob character

looks too much like kirito

Attached: .png (902x622, 259.31K)

I only read the first like 10 chapters a whole ago but I remember it not being as funny as Any Forums told me it is

Honestly I'm expecting Vol 5 announced during anime airing. Besides that Cid just doesn't look like a Mob.

Peak GENTLEMEN post

And considering most of what he does is his bucket list, which is just him acting out what he saw from watching anime, manga and other stuff

It's purposely max chuuni-ism so it being an isekai fits with the theme

Guaranteed top 5 most popular anime of the season, even if it's shit.

AAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE JOHN SMITH I KNEEL

>protagonist is quirky and zany xDD
Will this meme never die? I can't tell if they actually think they're doing something or if they know this corny gimmick has been done the exact same way hundreds of times before but they are self aware so it's fine

I would be hype if it came out a little sooner desu, I kind of lost interest and it's become redundant to me personally

I want to FUCK Akane

The anime doesn't look bad, but the character designs...

which is actually closer to the LN than what the Manga are

No, it looks bad, everyone looks like midgets
For some reason the common public already has locomotives when shadow garden managing to recreate steam engines is supposed to be a big deal

Not really

I want to have sex with Alpha